As per available reports about 38 journals, 127 Conferences, 400 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to climate and about 129056 articles are being published on the current trends in climate. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. As reported in Wikipedia, Climate is a measure of the average pattern of variation in temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure, wind, precipitation, atmospheric particle count and other meteorological variables in a given region over long periods of time. Climate is different from weather, in that weather only describes the short-term conditions of these variables in a given region.
The Journal of Earth Science & Climatic Change is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in climate conditions analysis. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Earth Science & Climatic Changeprovides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of climate changes, study of the atmosphere, hydrosphere, oceans, and biosphere, as well as the solid Earth, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences. 5th International Conference on Earth Science & Climate Change event that will deal with atmospheric changes taking place on the earth and bringing about various climatologically changes that can lead to global warming. The scientific program paves a way to gather visionaries through the research talks and presentations and put forward many thought provoking strategies in Earth Science & Climate Change.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major climate and related journals
• Journal of Earth Science and Climatic Change
• Climate of the Past Discussions
• Atmospheric and Climate Sciences
• International Journal of Research in Chemistry and Environment
• IOP Conference Series : Earth and Environmental Science
• Research Journal of Environmental and Earth Sciences
• Environmental Skeptics and Critics
• International Journal on Working Conditions
List of major climate and related Conferences
• 3rd International Conference on Earth Science & Climate Change
• 3rd International Conference on Climate Change & Social Issues 2014
• Energy and Economic Competitiveness 2014
• Renewable Energy Exhibition 2014 McHewel
• 8th International Conference on Sustainable Water Resources Management 2015
• 3rd International Conference on Water and Society - Water and Society 2015
• International Congress on Climatic Change, Ecology and Conservation (ICCCEC 2014)
List of major climate and related Research Centres
• Alaska Climate Research Center
• Center for Climatic Research
• International Research Institute for Climate and Society
• Climate Research - Inter Research
• Joint Global Change Research Institute
• Climatic Research Unit - University of East Anglia
List of major climate and related societies
• Royal society
• Climate Impacts on Society
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 20, 2021