As per available reports about 190 journals, 5 Conferences, 890 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Cloning and about 2230000 articles are being published on the current trends in Cloning. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Cloning are being carried out. Reproductive cloning generally uses "somatic cell nuclear transfer" (SCNT) to create animals that are genetically identical. This process entails the transfer of a nucleus from a donor adult cell (somatic cell) to an egg from which the nucleus has been removed, or to a cell from a blastocyst from which the nucleus has been removed. If the egg begins to divide normally it is transferred into the uterus of the surrogate mother.
The Cloning & Transgenesis is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS publishing GROUP – a pioneer in an open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in cloning. Journal of Cloning & Transgenesis is a scholarly journal that includes a wide range of topics in this discipline to create a platform for the authors to make their contribution towards the journal and the editorial office promises to peer review the submitted manuscripts to ensure quality.
|OMICS International hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 1000 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS International signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.|
List of major cloning and related journals
• Cloning & Transgenesis
• Journal of Molecular Cloning & Genetic Recombination
• Journal of the American Medical Association
List of major cloning and related Conferences
• World Congress on Biotechnology
• Society for the Study of Reproduction 48th Annual Meeting (SSR 2014)
• China International Food Safety and Quality Conference + Expo (CIFSQ 2014)
• 2nd International Conference on Horizons for Information Architecture, Security and Cloud Intelligent technology.
List of major cloning and related Research Centres
• Genetic Science Learning Center
• National Human Genome Research Institute List of major cloning and related societies
• Cloning : The Humane Society of the United States
• Scientific Societies and Professional Associations on Human Nuclear
|This page will be updated regularly.|
|This page was last updated on 16thMay 2015|