As per available reports about 133 journals, 293 Conferences, 214 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Cognitive Function and about 2520000 articles are being published on the current trends in Cognitive Function. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Cognitive Function are being carried out. As reported medical dictionary, Neurology Any mental process that involves symbolic operations–eg, perception, memory, creation of imagery, and thinking; CFs encompasses awareness and capacity for judgment is called as cognitive function.
The Journal of Gerontology & Geriatric Research is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in an open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Cognitive Function. An Open Access journal and aims to publish most complete and reliable source of information on the discoveries and current developments in the mode of original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc. in all areas of the field and making them freely available through online without any restrictions or any other subscriptions to researchers worldwide.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences, OMICS International Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Cognitive Function and related journals
• Journal of Gerontology & Geriatric Research
• American Journal of Epidemiology
• Journal of Personality and Social Psychology
• Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
• Journal of Occupational Health Psychology
List of major Cognitive Function and related Conferences
• 2nd International Conference on Geriatrics & Gerontology
• Utilizing Mobile Technology in Today`s Internal Audit Function 2014
• International Conference on Cognitive Internet of Things Technologies 2014
• New Frontiers in the Neurobiology of Mental Illness 2014
• Shaping the Developing Brain: Prenatal through Early Childhood 2014
List of major Cognitive Function and related Research Centres
• Armed Forces Research Institute of Medical Sciences
• NHMRC Advanced Health Research and Translation Centres
List of major Cognitive Function and related societies
• National Multiple Sclerosis Society
• American Cancer Society
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 23, 2021