Colorectal Cancer As per available reports about 1280 journals, 358 Conferences, 240 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Colorectal Cancer and about 18200 articles are being published on the current trends in Colorectal Cancer. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. As reported in Wikipedia, Colorectal cancer (also known as colon cancer, rectal cancer or bowel cancer) is when cancer develops in the colon or rectum (parts of the large intestine). It is due to the abnormal growth of cells that have the ability to invade or spread to other parts of the body. Symptoms may include blood in the stool, a change in bowel movements, weight loss, and feeling tired all the time.
Journal of Cancer Science & Therapy is an Open Access publishing journal that aims to publish most complete and reliable source of information on the discoveries and current developments in the form of original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc. related to Cancer research and therapy and making them freely available through online without any restrictions or any other subscriptions to researchers worldwide.
OMICS International, the world leader for contributing prominent scientific services by organizing more than 100 International Conferences across the world annually with the support from 150 International scientific societies and associations and managing 350 peer-reviewed open access journals in science, and technology. The potential support from these International societies, harness the development of vigorous network with the scientific core. OMICS Group Meetings hosts presentations from eminent experts in all the relevant fields.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Colorectal Cancer related journals
1. Journal of Cancer Science & Therapy
2. Journal of Carcinogenesis & Mutagenesis
3. Journal of Gastrointestinal & Digestive System
4. General Medicine: Open Access
5. Journal of Cell Science & Therapy
6. Journal of Cancer Science & Therapy
List of major Colorectal Cancer related Conferences
1. 4th World Congress on Cancer Science &Therapy
2. 10th NCRI Cancer Conference 2014
3. Breast Cancer Symposium 2014
4. 5th Annual UAE Cancer Congress 2014
5. Male Cancer Research & Drug Discovery 2014
6. Female Cancer Research & Drug Discovery 2014
7. Cancer Vaccines 2014
8. ILCA 2014 - International Liver Cancer Association 8th Annual Conference
List of major Colorectal Cancer related Research Centres
1. Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
2. Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
3. Cancer Research UK
4. MD Anderson Cancer Center
List of major Colorectal Cancer related Societies
1. Colorectal Cancer Association of Canada
2. American Cancer Society
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 16, 2022