As per available reports about 23254journals, 159 Conferences, 58 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Computer hardware and about 58825 articles are being published on the current trends in Computer hardwareCoronary as reported in Smither, Roger. "Use of computers in audiovisual archives". UNESCO. Retrieved 5 December 2013 Computer hardware is the collection of physical elements that constitutes a computer system. Computer hardware refers to the physical parts or components of a computer such as the monitor, mouse, keyboard, computer data storage, hard drive disk (HDD), system unit (graphic cards, sound cards, memory, motherboard and chips), etc. all of which are physical objects that can be touched. In contrast, software is instructions that can be stored and run by hardware.
Software is any set of machine-readable instructions that directs a computer's processor to perform specific operations. A combination of hardware and software forms a usable computing system.
OMICS Group is a pioneer and leading scientific event organizer, which publishes around 300 Open Access Journals and organizes over 100 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Computer hardware and related journals
- ACM Sigarch Computer Architecture News
- TC - IEEE Transactions on Computers
- COMPUTER - IEEE Computer
- ACM Sigcse Bulletin
- CORR - Computing Research Repository
- ACM Siggraph Computer Graphics
- Computer Physics Communications
- IEEE Transactions on Computer-aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems
- CACM - Communications of The ACM
- PIEEE - Proceedings of The IEEE
List of major Computer hardware and related Conferences
- Computer Hardware Description Languages and their Applications
- FCCM - Field-Programmable Custom Computing Machines
- ISCAS - IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems
- ISCA - International Symposium on Computer Architecture
- FPL - Field-Programmable Logic and Applications
- IPDPS(IPPS) - International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium/International Parallel Processing Symposium
- DAC - Design Automation Conference
- FECS - Conference on Frontiers in Education
- ICCD - International Conference on Computer Design
List of major Computer hardware and related Research Centres
- Stanford University
- Intel Corporation
- University of California Berkeley
- Carnegie Mellon University
- University of Illinois Urbana Champaign
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- University of Texas Austin
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 15, 2021