As per available reports about 329 journals, 490 Conferences, 100 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Computer security and about 2,560,000 articles are being published on the current trends in fever medicine. In terms of research annually, US, Japan, China, Brazil, Canada and UK are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Computer Software are being carried out.
According to IT Security Review: Privacy, Protection, Access Control, Assurance and System Security: Computer security is a branch of technology known as information security applied to computers and networks. The objective of computer security includes protection of information and property from theft, corruption, or natural disaster, while allowing the information and property to remain accessible and productive to its intended users.
OMICS Group International through its Open Access Initiative is committed to make genuine and reliable contributions to the scientific community. OMICS Group hosts over 350 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 100 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS Publishing Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 100 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access. OMICS Group Conferences make the perfect platform for global networking as it brings together renowned speakers and scientists across the globe to a most exciting and memorable scientific event filled with much enlightening interactive sessions, world class exhibitions and poster presentations.
OMICS Group is a pioneer and leading scientific event organizer, organizes over 100 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
List of major journals:
• COMPSEC - Computers & Security
• IEEE Security & Privacy
• IMCS - Information Management & Computer Security
• COMPUTER - IEEE Computer
• Computer Fraud & Security
• CORR - Computing Research Repository
• JISSec - Information Systems Security
List of related conferences:
• ACSAC - Annual Computer Security Applications Conference
• S&P - IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy
• NSPW - Workshop on New Security Paradigms
• ESORICS - European Symposium on Research in Computer Security
• CCS - ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security
• HICSS - Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences
• SEC - Information Security
• CRYPTO - International Crytology Conference
List or related Research Centres:
• Cyber Security Centre
• Academic Centre of Excellence for Cyber Security Research
• CSRI: Welcome to the Cyber Security Research Institute
• ECU Security Research Institute
• Prabhu Goel Research Centre for Computer and Internet and Security
• Computer Security Resource Centre