As per available reports about 11042journals, 120 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Computer Software and about 3,540,000 articles are being published on the current trends in fever medicine. In terms of research annually, US, Japan, China,Brazil and UK are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Computer Software are being carried out.
According to"Embedded Software—Technologies and Trends". IEEE Computer Society. Retrieved May–June 2009.Computer software, also known as computer programs, is the non-tangible component of computers. Computer software differs from computer hardware, which is the physical component of computers. Software is usually written in high-level programming languages that are easier for humans to use than machine language.
OMICS Group International through its Open Access Initiative is committed to make genuine and reliable contributions to the scientific community. OMICS Group hosts over 350 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 100 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 100 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access. OMICS Group Conferences make the perfect platform for global networking as it brings together renowned speakers and scientists across the globe to a most exciting and memorable scientific event filled with much enlightening interactive sessions, world class exhibitions and poster presentations.
OMICS Group is a pioneer and leading scientific event organizer, organizes over 100 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major journals:
• Programming and Computer Software
• Science of Computer Programming
• Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine
• International Review on Computers and Software (IRECOS)
• JSW - Journal of Software
List of related conferences:
• 2014 4th International Conference on Electronics Computer Technology (ICECT-IV 2014) Taipei, Taiwan
• 1st International Conference on Technology and Management Kampala, Uganda
• International Conference on Advanced Computational Technologies and Creative Media (ICACTCM'2014) August 14-15, 2014 Pattaya (Thailand) Pattaya, Thailand
• GNU Hackers' Meeting Munich, Germany
• 2014 SCIEI International Conference on Software Engineering (ICOSE 2014) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
• International Conference on Advances in Computer and Electronics Technology - ACET 2014 Hong Kong, Hong Kong
List or related Research Centres:
• Institute for Software Research - Carnegie Mellon University
• Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research centre
• Centre for Research on Engineering Software Systems
• Glenn Research Centre
• Stanford Computer Science - Stanford University
• McGill - School of Computer Science
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 23, 2021