As per available reports about 1000 journals, 300 Conferences, 80 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Computing and about 3,740,000 articles are being published on the current trends in fever medicine. In terms of research annually, US, Japan, Brazil, Canada, China and UK are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Computing are being carried out.
According to The Joint Task Force for Computing Curricula 2005: Computing is any goal-oriented activity requiring, benefiting from, or creating algorithmic processes - e.g. through computers. Computing includes designing, developing and building hardware and software systems; processing, structuring, and managing various kinds of information; doing scientific research on and with computers
OMICS Group International through its Open Access Initiative is committed to make genuine and reliable contributions to the scientific community. OMICS Group hosts over 350 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 100 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 100 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access. OMICS Group Conferences make the perfect platform for global networking as it brings together renowned speakers and scientists across the globe to a most exciting and memorable scientific event filled with much enlightening interactive sessions, world class exhibitions and poster presentations.
OMICS Group is a pioneer and leading scientific event organizer, organizes over 100 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major journals:
• INFORMS Journal on Computing
• SIAM: SIAM Journal on Computing (SICOMP)
• GSTF Journal on Computing (JoC)
• Journal of Computing
List of related conferences:
• 4th International Conference on Computer and Communication Devices (ICCCD 2014)
• 4th International Conference on Electronics Computer Technology (ICECT-IV 2014) Taipei
• 2nd Journal Conference on Modeling and Optimization (JCMO 2014 2nd)
• International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Applications (ICCIA 2014) Chengdu, China
• International Conference On Advances in Computing, Electronics and Electrical Technology - CEET
• 7th International Conference on Advanced Computer Theory and Engineering - ICACTE
• 6th International Conference on Education Technology and Computer (ICETC 2014)
List or related Research Centres:
• The University of Chicago Research Computing Center (RCC)
• Center for Soft Computing Research
• Advanced Computing Research Centre
• Centre for Research in Computing
• Computational Bioscience Research Center
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on November 29, 2021