As per available reports about 1538 journals, 484 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Conflict Resolution and about 2,190,000 articles are being published on the current trends in Conflict Resolution . In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Conflict Resolution are being carried out.
As reported in Richard D. Ferrante article, Conflict resolution is the process of reaching a deci¬sion using the opinions of multiple knowledge sources as input. It integrates two closely related concepts: reason¬ ing about uncertainty and constraint propagation as applied to problems involving knowledge integration.
The Review of Public Administration and Management (RPAM) deals with the study of government decision making, the analysis of the policies, the various inputs that have produced them, and the inputs necessary to produce alternative policies. Public Administration is centrally concerned with the activities that are governmental in nature, that is, the enactment and judicial interpretation of laws and their pursuant regulations, legislative activities, taxation, national defense, public order and safety, immigration services, foreign affairs, international assistance, and the administration of government programs.The journal includes a wide range of fields in its discipline to create a platform for the authors to make their contribution towards the journal.The Journal aims to provide the highest possible standards of publication by scrutinizing the papers through peer-review assisted by the eminent experts from all parts of the globe.This is an Open Access journal and aims to publish most complete and reliable source of information in the form of research article, review article, conference proceeding, case report, etc. in all areas of the concerned field and provides free and unrestricted access to published articles for readers around the world.
OMICS International – OMICS Group is a pioneer and leading scientific event organizer, which publishes around 300 Open Access Journals and organizes over 100 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Conflict Resolution and related journals
• NEGOTIATION J - Negotiation Journal
• Conflict Resolution Quarterly
• J CONFLICT RESOLUT - Journal of Conflict Resolution
• GROUP DECIS NEGOTIATION - Group Decision and Negotiation
• Peace and Conflict: Journal of Peace Psychology
• INT J CONFL MANAGEMENT - International Journal of Conflict Management
• PSP - Journal of Personality and Social Psychology
• ANN AMER ACAD POLIT SOC SCI - Annals of The American Academy of Political and Social Science
• J PEACE RES - Journal of Peace Research
• J FAMILY PSYCHOLOGY - Journal of Family Psychology
List of major Conflict Resolution and related Conferences
• HICSS - Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences
• SMC - IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics
• DAS - Document Analysis Systems
• CSCWD - Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Design
• ICEE - International Conference on E-Business and E-Government
• WETICE - Workshop on Enabling Technologies: Infrastructure for Collaborative Enterprises
• ICSSSM - International Conference on Services Systems and Services Management
• ICSE - International Conference on Software Engineering
• AAMAS(Agents) - Autonomous Agents & Multiagent Systems/International Conference on Autonomous Agents
• MDM - Mobile Data Management
List of major Conflict Resolution and related Research Centres
• Berghof conflict research
• Center of conflict resolution –salisbury university
• Alliance for education in despute resolution
• The Scheinman Institute on Conflict Resolution
• Martin Daniel gould center for conflict resolution program
• The swiss center for conlict research
• Center for applied conflict management
• Austrian study center for Peace and conflict resolution (ASPR)
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on August 06, 2021