As per available reports about 2903 journals, 2 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Congenital Heart Disease and about 1,400,000 articles are being published on the current trends in Congenital Heart Disease . In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Congenital Heart Disease are being carried out.
As reported in Johns Hopkins Medicine the term “heart failure” can be very alarming. While it does not mean the heart has “failed” or stopped working, it is a serious condition. Congestive heart failure (CHF) means the heart does not pump as well as it should to meet the body’s oxygen demands, often due to heart diseases such as cardiomyopathy or cardiovascular disease. CHF can result from either a reduced ability of the heart muscle to contract or from a mechanical problem that limits the ability of the heart’s chambers to fill with blood. When weakened, the heart is unable to keep up with the demands placed upon it; blood returns to the heart faster than it can be pumped out so that it gets backed up or congested—hence the name of the disorder.
The Journal of Clinical and Experimental Cardiology (JCEC) is an Open Access journal that aims to publish comprehensive and reliable source of information on the discoveries and current developments in the mode of original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc. in diversified areas of the cardiology and making them freely available through online without any restrictions to researchers worldwide.
OMICS International – OMICS Group is a pioneer and leading scientific event organizer, which publishes around 300 Open Access Journals and organizes over 100 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
OMICS is organizing 5th international conference on clinical & experimental cardiology April 27-29, 2015 Philadelphia ,USA
OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Conjestive Heart failure and related journals
• AMER HEART J - American Heart Journal
• AMER J CARDIOL - American Journal of Cardiology
• BMJ - British Medical Journal
• J AMER COLL CARDIOL - Journal of The American College of Cardiology
• INT J CARDIOL - International Journal of Cardiology
• Congenital Heart Disease
• PEDIAT CARDIOL - Pediatric Cardiology
• Heart Disease
• Congenital Heart Disease
List of major Conjestive Heart failure related conferences
• OMICS is organizing 5th international conference on clinical & experimental cardiology April 27-29,2015 Philadelphia ,USA
• Annual International Conference on Cardiology & Cardiovascular Medicine Research, Feb 22-23, 2015 Singapore
• Mayo Clinic Interventional Cardiology Board Review Sep 25-27, 2015, Rochester, USA
List of major Conjestive Heart failure research centers
• SMC - IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics
• DAS - Document Analysis Systems
• CDC - Conference on Decision and Control
• CSCWD - Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Design
• AAMAS(Agents) - Autonomous Agents & Multiagent Systems/International Conference on Autonomous Agents
• HICSS - Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences
• ACC - American Control Conference
• IROS - International Conference on Intelligent RObots and Systems - IROS
• ICRA - International Conference on Robotics and Automation
• AAAI - National Conference on Artificial Intelligence
• National Institute of Health
• ULCA health
• Montreal heart institute
• Hospital of Pittsburgh –Adult congenital Heart disease center
• Cleveland clinic
• Washington university in st.louis school Medicine
• National Heart and lung institute (NHLI)
• Texas heart institute
• Centers for Disease control and prevention (CDC)
• Columbia university Medical center