As per available reports about 163 journals, 111 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Conservation biology and about 7350000articles are being published on the current trends in Conservation biology. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Conservation biology are being carried out.
As reported in the nature education knowledge Project ,Conservation biology, said to be a "mission-oriented crisis discipline" (Soulé 1986), is a multidisciplinary science that has developed to address the loss of biological diversity. Conservation biology has two central goals: 1. to evaluate human impacts on biological diversity and 2. to develop practical approaches to prevent the extinction of species. The field seeks to integrate conservation policy with theories from the fields of ecology, demography, taxonomy, and genetics. The principles underlying each of these disciplines have direct implications for the management of species and ecosystems, captive breeding and reintroduction, genetic analyses, and habitat restoration.
Journal of Food Processing & Technology is an academic journal–hosted by OMICS International–a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Conservation biology. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. Journal of Food Processing & Technology provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Conservation biology, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 1000 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS Publishing Group journals have over 15 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 40000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 800 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Conservation biology and related Conferences
• The Energy Efficiency And Conservation Forum 2014,November 17-18, 2014,Doha, Qatar
• International Congress on Climatic Change, Ecology and Conservation (ICCCEC 2014)
November 19-21, 2014,Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom,Bangkok, Thailand
• Global Conference on Resource Conservation and Sustainability (CRCS 2014)
• August 26-27, 2014,Concorde Hotel Singapore,Singapore
• Process Plant Optimisation and Energy Conservation 2014,August 12-14, 2014,Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Tokyo International Conference on Life Science and Biological Engineering (ILSBE 2014),December 17-19, 2014,Toshi Center Hotel,Tokyo, Japan
List of major Conservation biology and related journals
• Journal of theoretical biology
• PLoS computational biology
• PLoS genetics
• Frontiers in zoology
• Annals of botany
• Molecular & cellular proteomics : MCP
List of major Conservation biology and Research Institutes
• Yale University
• Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health,USA
• Harvard School of Public Health, United States
• Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, United States
• Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, United States;
• Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing
• Centre for Ecological & Evolutionary Studies, University of Groningen
• University of Cambridge
• Ohio State University,
• Wildlife Conservation Society
• Department of Ornithology, National Museums of Kenya