constipation medicine As per available reports about 120 journals, 907 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to constipation medicine and about 208000 articles are being published on the current trends in constipation medicine. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out.
As reported in Mayo clinic Chronic constipation is infrequent bowel movements or difficult passage of stools that persists for several weeks or longer. Constipation is generally described as having fewer than three bowel movements a week. Though occasional constipation is very common, some people experience chronic constipation that can interfere with their ability to go about their daily tasks. Chronic constipation may also cause excessive straining to have a bowel movement and other signs and symptoms. Treatment for chronic constipation depends on the underlying cause. Though, in some cases, a cause for chronic constipation is never found.
The Journal of Gastrointestinal & Digestive System is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS publishing GROUP – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in proteomics. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Gastrointestinal & Digestive System provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of constipation medicine, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS publishing GROUP – a pioneer in organizing international conferences is organizing 3rd international conference of Gastroenterology and urology July 28-30,2014 San fransico, USA
OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS Publishing Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major constipation and related journals
• Journal of evidence-based complementary & alternative medicine
• Journal of ethnopharmacology
• Cancer research and treatment : official journal of Korean Cancer Association
• Current treatment options in gastroenterology
• International urogynecology journal
• Cancer chemotherapy and pharmacology
• Drug design, development and therapy
• Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
• Journal of alternative and complementary medicine (New York, N.Y.)
List of major constipation and related Conferences
• Primary Care: Addressing Issues of Aging Patients 2014,November 1-8, 2014, Royal Caribbean`s Oasis of the Seas,Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States,
• 16th International Conference on Emergency Medicine (ICEM 2016),April 18-21, 2016,Cape Town, South Africa,
• Emergency Medicine Update: Hot Topics 2014,August 11-15, 2014,Mauna Lani Hotel & Bungalows,Waikoloa, HI, United States
• Emergency Medicine 2015: 38th Annual Winter Conference,February 23-27, 2015,The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe,Truckee, CA, United States
• 11th World Congress of Chinese Medicine 2014,October 1-2, 2014,Park Inn Pribaltiyskaya Hotel,Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation
• Preventive Medicine 2014,October 12-19, 2014,Norwegian Cruise Line Epic,Barcelona, Spain
List of major constipation and related Research Centres
• Center watch
• UCSF Medical center
• Mayo clinic
• National Institute of Health
• National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
• Institute of medicine
• Johns Hopkins medicine