As per available reports about 110 journals, 55 Conferences, 45 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Continental Philosophy and about 449,000 articles are being published on the current trends in Continental Philosophy. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Continental Philosophy are being carried out. As reported, the set of 19th and 20th traditions related to the philosophy mainly from Europe is termed as Continental Philosophy. The sense of this term originated among the English-speaking philosophers of second half of the 20th century and it refers to the meaning range of the traditions and their thinkers. The movements which are included in the Continental Philosophy are: German idealism, phenomenology, existentialism, hermeneutics, structuralism, post-structuralism, French feminism, psychoanalytic theory, and the critical theory of the Frankfurt School and related branches of Western Marxism.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing 100 international conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. Most of the congresses are integrated with the workshops, symposia trade shows etc. to enlighten the knowledge across the world.
Journal of Mass Communication & Journalism is an Open Access journal and aims to publish most complete and reliable source of information on the discoveries and current developments in the mode of original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc. in all areas of the field and making them freely available through online without any restrictions or any other subscriptions to researchers worldwide.
OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Continental Philosophy and related journals
• Continental Philosophy Review
• Comparative and Continental Philosophy Journal
• The Public Philosophy Journal
• Philosophy Today
• Forum for European Philosophy
• Acta Analytica-International Periodical For Philosophy In The Analytical Tradition
• Australasian Journal of Philosophy
• British Journal For The History of Philosophy
• Canadian Journal of Philosophy
• Educational Philosophy And Theory
• European Journal of Philosophy
• Dao-A Journal of Comparative Philosophy
• Journal of Applied Philosophy
• Journal of Philosophy
List of major Continental Philosophy and related Conferences
• Annual International Conference on Philosophy: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow (PYTT)
• SGEM Scientific Conference on Anthropology, Archaeology, History And Philosophy
• Australasian Society for Continental Philosophy: ASCP
• CFP – Pittsburgh Continental Philosophy Conference
• Annual Seminar in Phenomenology and the History of Philosophy: Phenomenology and Early Modern Philosophy
• Formalism and the Real: Ontology, Politics and the Subject
• Nature and Freedom. 12th International Kant Congress
• Fifth International Colloquium on the Philosophy of Technology
• International Conference on World Congress of Social Sciences – WCOSS
• The Fifth Asian Conference on Ethics, Religion and Philosophy
List of major Continental Philosophy and related Research Centres
• Summer Institute - Philosophy and Humanities – Douglas College
• Center for Advanced Research in Phenomenology (CARP)
• Center for Research on Modern European Philosophy
• Center for Subjectivity Research
• Foucault Archives
• Husserl-Archives Leuven
• Phenomenology Research Center
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on August 17, 2022