As per available reports about 879 journals, 5 Conferences and also a number of workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Coronary Angiographyand about 103271 articles are being published on the current trends in Coronary Angiography. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Coronary Angiography are being carried out. In major accidents, when the injuries are very severe, causes denaturing of physical features of human beings.
As stated in Mayo clinic a coronary angiogram is a procedure that uses X-ray imaging to see your heart's blood vessels. Coronary angiograms are part of a general group of procedures known as heart (cardiac) catheterization.
Heart catheterization procedures can both diagnose and treat heart and blood vessel conditions. A coronary angiogram, which can help diagnose heart conditions, is the most common type of heart catheterization procedure.
During a coronary angiogram, a type of dye that's visible by an X-ray machine is injected into the blood vessels of your heart. The X-ray machine rapidly takes a series of images (angiograms), offering a detailed look at the inside of your blood vessels. If necessary, your doctor can perform procedures such as an angioplasty during your coronary angiogram.
Journal of Cardiovascular Diseases & Diagnosis is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Coronary Angiography. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. Journal of Cardiovascular Diseases & Diagnosis provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Coronary Angiography, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members.
OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of Major Coronary Angiography and related journals
• Zhonghua xin xue guan bing za zhi
• Journal of cardiology
• Catheterization and cardiovascular interventions : official journal of the Society for Cardiac Angiography & Interventions
• Journal of transplantation
• Heart and vessels
• Reviews in cardiovascular medicine
• Emergency medicine Australasia : EMA
• Menopause (New York, N.Y.)
• Stroke; a journal of cerebral circulation
• The international journal of cardiovascular imaging
• European heart journal
• Acta medica Indonesiana
• JAMA internal medicine
List of Major Coronary Angiography and related Conferences
• 5th International conference on clinical and experimental cardiology, April 27- 29,2015,Philadelphia,USA
• Coronary Artery Disease: Prevention, Detection, and Treatment 2014,November 21-23, 2014,Four Season Hotel Las Vegas,Las Vegas, NV, United States
• 6th Annual Coronary CTA in the Emergency Department: A Hands-on Workshop 2014,October 3-5, 2014,Eden Roc Miami Beach,Miami Beach, FL, United States
• International Congress on Cardiac Problems in Pre-Pregnancy & Post-Pregnancy (ICCPPP 2014),November 19-21, 2014,Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom,Bangkok, Thailand
• Preventive Medicine 2014,October 12-19, 2014,Norwegian Cruise Line Epic,Barcelona, Spain
• XIV National Congress of Cardiology 2014,October 2-5, 2014,Golden Sands Tourist Complex,Varna, Bulgaria
• 22nd Annual Arrhythmias & the Heart: A Cardiovascular Update 2015,February 2-6, 2015,Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort,Koloa, HI, United States
• Mayo Clinic Cardiology Update 2014: The Heart of the Matter, August 1-3, 2014,Enchantment Resort,Sedona, AZ, United States
• Mayo Cardiovascular Review Course for Cardiology Boards and Recertification 2014, August 15-20, 2014,Mayo Civic Center, Rochester, MN, United States
• Cardiology for the Non-Cardiologist 2015,June 6-13, 2015,Royal Caribbean`s Oasis of the Seas,Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
• 28th EACTS Annual Meeting 2014 - European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery, October 11-15, 2014,Milano, Italy
• 34th Annual UC Davis Current Concepts in Primary Care Cardiology 2014,October 8-11, 2014,Waipahu, HI, United States
• Primary Care: Cardiology Review 2014,August 17-24, 2014,Celebrity Cruises` Silhouette, Venice, Italy
• ESC Congress 2014 - European Society of Cardiology,Aug 30 - Sep 3, 2014,Fira Gran Via (Fira Barcelona),Barcelona, Spain
• International Academy of Cardiology, 19th World Congress on Heart Disease, Annual Scientific Sessions 2014,July 25-28, 2014,Hyatt Regency Boston,Boston, MA, United States
• Preventive Medicine and Cardiology 2015,April 22-30, 2015,Royal Caribbean`s Anthem of the Seas, Southampton, United Kingdom
• Advanced Cardiovascular Imaging 2014: Interactive and Case-Based Review,October 10-11, 2014,Ritz Carlton,Amelia Island, FL, United States
• Primary Care and Women`s Health: Key Topics and Core Strategies 2015,June 20-27, 2015,Norwegian Cruise Line`s Jade,Venice, Italy
• A-Cross Medicine Reviews Las Vegas 2014,December 4-7, 2014,Vdara Hotel & Spa,Las Vegas, NV, United States
• A-Cross Medicine Reviews Las Vegas 2014,Aug 29 - Sep 1, 2014,Vdara Hotel & Spa,Las Vegas, NV, United States
List of Major Coronary Angiography and related Research Centres
• NHLBI Health Information Center, Bethesda, MD 20824-0105
• Sunny brook research institute
• Sing health
• University of Ottawa Heart Institute, 40 Ruskin Street, Ottawa, ON K1Y 4W7, Canada
• Institute of Biomedical Engineering, Fatih University