Page title: OMICS Group | Corpus Linguistics | Journals | Conferences List
As per available reports about 40 journals, 46 Conferences, 35 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Corpus Linguistics and about 565,000 articles are being published on the current trends in Corpus Linguistics. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Corpus Linguistics are being carried out. As reported in the websites, the study of language and linguistic analysis methods which uses a collection of natural or “real word” texts known as corpus is termed as Corpus linguistics. It is used to analyse and research number of linguistic questions and offers a unique insight into the dynamic of language which has made it one of the most widely used linguistic methodologies. Cor pus whose plural word corpora is taken from the German term “das Korpus” which is a collection of texts used for linguistic analyses, usually stored in an electronic database so that the data can be accessed easily by means of a computer.
The Journal of Mass Communication & Journalism is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in communication journals. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of conferences being held in this field. Journal of Mass Communication & Journalism provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest advancements and aims to publish most complete and reliable source of information on the discoveries and current developments in the mode of original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc. in all areas of the field and making them freely available through online without any restrictions or any other subscriptions to researchers worldwide.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing 100 international conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. Most of the congresses are integrated with the workshops, symposia trade shows etc. to enlighten the knowledge across the world.
OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
|OMICS International hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS International signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.|
List of major Corpus Linguistics and related journals
• Corpus Linguistics and Linguistic Theory
• International Journal of Corpus Linguistics [IJCL]
• Corpora - Edinburgh University Press
• Journal - International Society for Language Studies
• International Journal of Language Studies (IJLS)
• Journal of Language Studies
• Cambridge Journals Online - Journal of Child Language
• Journal of Applied Language Studies
List of major Corpus Linguistics and related Conferences
• Annual International Conference on Language, Literature and Linguistics (L3)
• Annual International Conference on Languages & Linguistics
• International Symposium on Language, Linguistics, Literature and Education (ISLLLE)
• International Association of Applied Linguistics (AILA) World Congress`
• International Conference on Complex Systems in Business, Administration, Science and Engineering
• Asia-Pacific Conference on Social Sciences and Management (APCSSM)
• Asia -Pacific Conference on Business & Social Science (APCBSS)
• European Association of Computational Linguistics (EACL’03)
List of major Corpus Linguistics and related Research Centres
• Corpus Linguistics Research Program (CLRP)at Northern Arizona University
• Centre for Corpus Research - University of Birmingham
• Institute for Specialised Communication and Multilingualism
• Research Institute for Linguistics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Hungary
• The Academy's Institute for Corpus Linguistics and Text Technology (ICLTT)
• The Cambridge University Institute for Automated Language Teaching and Assessment
|This page will be updated regularly.|
|This page was last updated on 25thJulÂ 2014|