Page title: OMICS Group | Criminology | Journals | Conferences List
As per available reports about 150 journals, 120 Conferences, 65 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Criminology and about 405,000 articles are being published on the current trends in Criminology. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Criminology are being carried out. As reported, the branch of sociology which often involved the study of criminal justice system and the law enforcement is defined as Criminology. Crime is the constant phenomenon changing with the social transformation. Criminology is derived from the Latin word “CRIMEN”, which means accusation and the transliterated Greek word “LOGIA” which is described as "the study of”.
The Sociology and Criminology-Open Access is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Criminal Law. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of conferences being held in this field. Sociology and Criminology-Open Access provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest advancements and reports of socialistic and criminalistics views of a crime and their key role in criminal investigations, thus bridging the gap between researchers and human requirement.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing 100 international conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. Most of the congresses are integrated with the workshops, symposia trade shows etc. to enlighten the knowledge across the world.
OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
|OMICS International hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 1000 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS International signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.|
List of major Criminology and related journals
List of major Criminology and related Conferences
• Annual Credit Law Conference
• SGEM Scientific Conference on Economics, Finance And Law
• Annual International Conference on Forensic Sciences and Criminalistics Research (FSCR)
• International Conference on Cyber-Crime Investigation and Digital Forensics (CyberForensics)
• International ICST Conference on Digital Forensics & Cyber Crime (ICDF2C)
• Annual Conference on Management and Social Sciences
• Asia-Pacific Conference on Social Sciences and Management (APCSSM)
• International Symposium on the Forensic Sciences (ANZFSS)
• ACFE Canadian Fraud Conference
• Annual Conference on Social Studies, Communication and Education
• Annual International Conference on Political Science, Sociology and International Relations
List of major Criminology and related Research Centres
• Institute of Criminology | Cambridge University
• Prisons Research Centre - Institute of Criminology
• National Institute of Criminology & Forensic Science
• Research Institute of Forensic Science and Criminology (RIFSC)
• Center for studies in Criminology and Criminal Law
• Australian Institute of Criminology
• Mannheim Centre for Criminology
• The Institute of Criminology and Social Prevention
• Sydney Institute of Criminology
|This page will be updated regularly.|
|This page was last updated on 31thJulÂ 2015|