As per available reports about 2660 journals, 406 Conferences, 40 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Delivery System and about 3040000 articles are being published on the current trends in Delivery System. In terms of research annually, USA, Japan, and China are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Delivery System are being carried out. As reported in “Superparamagnetic nanoparticles for biomedical applications: Possibilities and limitations of a new drug delivery system” by Tobias Neuberger, et al., Nanoparticles can be used in biomedical applications, where they facilitate laboratory diagnostics, or in medical drug targeting. They are used for in vivo applications such as contrast agent for magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), for tumor therapy or cardiovascular disease. Very promising nanoparticles for these applications are superparamagnetic nanoparticles based on a core consisting of iron oxides (SPION) that can be targeted through external magnets. SPION are coated with biocompatible materials and can be functionalized with drugs, proteins or plasmids.
The Journal of Nanomedicine & Nanotechnology is a scientific journal which provides an opportunity to share the information among the medical scientists and researchers. The main function of open access publishing platforms is to present the content online, making it available to all, and link this information with useful scientific data. The Journal of Nanomedicine & Nanotechnology is one of the best open access journals of scholarly publishing..
OMICS Group is a pioneer and leading scientific event organizer, which publishes around 300 Open Access Journals and organizes over 100 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Delivery System and related journals
• Journal of Psychoactive Drugs
• Immunology and Cell Biology
• Journal of Microbiological Methods
• Nature Medicine
• Molecular Therapy
• Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials
• Biomolecular Research & Therapeutics
• Journal of Bioequivalence & Bioavailability
• Journal of Antivirals & Antiretrovirals
• Journal of Molecular Pharmaceutics & Organic Process Research
• Biochemistry & Pharmacology: Open Access
List of major Delivery System and related Conferences
• 1st Annual Conference of the International Society for Biomedical Polymers and Polymeric Biomaterials (ISBPPB)
• Poorly Soluble Drugs Workshop
• 41st Annual Meeting & Exposition of the Controlled Release Society
• 4th International Conference on Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
• 1st Annual Conference & Exposition of the International Society for Biomedical Polymers and Polymeric Biomaterials
• 5th International Conference on Nanotechnology: Fundamentals and Applications (ICNFA'14)
List of major Delivery System and related Research Centres
• Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
• Integrated Delivery System Research Network
• Tokyo University of Science Center for Drug Delivery
• Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited
• National Centre For Cell Science
• American Institutes for Research
• US National Institutes of Health
• Vaccine Delivery - Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 11, 2021