OMICS International Organises 1000+ Conferences Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members. Articles related to dentistry and dental sciences are being published on the current trends in Journal of Oral Hygiene & Health. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Oral Hygiene are being carried out. Oral Hygiene is one of the important branches of medical sciences that deals with the management of the diseases and diagnosis related to dental discomfort mosttly on periodontal issues.
Journal of Oral Hygiene & Health (JOHH) is a peer reviewed Medical and Dental Health journal that includes a wide range of topics in this field and creates a platform for the authors to make their contribution towards the journal. The editorial office promises quality publishing with best Editorial Board Members round the globe.
Journal of Oral Hygiene and Health is associated with upcoming conference of Indian Dental Congress 2015, to be held in Bangalore, India on Nov 23-25, 2015.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Dental Hygiene and related journals
List of major Oral Surgery and related Conferences
- International Conference and Exhibition on Dentistry
- The ACOMS 35th Annual Scientific Conference and Exhibition Orthognathic and Esthetic Surgery
- International Federation of Head and Neck Oncologic Societies
- 5th World Congress and The American Head And Neck Society Annual Meeting Joint Congress
- French Society for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 50th Congress 2014
- European Association for Osseointegration Annual Meeting 2014
- South African Society of Maxillo-Facial and Oral Srgeons Annual Meeting 2014
List of major Oral Surgery and related Research Centres
- The Oral Surgery Center
- Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Research, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Research, Emory University
- Department of Plastic And Oral Surgery, Boston Children's Hospital
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 13, 2021