As per available reports about 1715 journals, 20 Conferences, 15 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Depression medicine and about 54729 articles are being published on the current trends in Depression medicine. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Brazil, Japan and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Depression medicine are being carried out. As reported in Elevated Depression Symptoms, Antidepressant Medicine Use and Risk of Developing Diabetes during the Diabetes Prevention Program article, Depression medicine is also known as antidepressant or the medication commonly used to treat depression. There is emerging evidence that modifiable cardiovascular risk factors are also increased in patients with bipolar disorders and in those with a history of depression or taking drugs to treat depression.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences OMICS Group is a pioneer and leading scientific event organizer, which publishes around 300 Open Access Journals and organizes over 100 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
|OMICS International hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS International signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Depression medicine and related journals
• PSYCHOL MED - Psychological Medicine
• PSYCHOSOM MED - Psychosomatic Medicine
• J GEN INTERN MED - Journal of General Internal Medicine
• J AFFECT DISORDERS - Journal of Affective Disorders
• J BEHAV MED - Journal of Behavioural Medicine
List of major Depression medicine and related Conferences
• IFMAD 2014 — The 14th International Forum on Mood and Anxiety Disorders
• IMMH 2014 Conference — Integrative Medicine for Mental Health 5th Annual Conference
• ACPM 2014 Jakarta Indonesia — The 16th Congress Asian College of Psychosomatic Medicine conjunction with Indonesia Society of Psychosomatic Medicine Meeting 2014
• ISBD 2015 — 17th Annual Conference of the International Society for Bipolar Disorders
• Personalized Medicine 2014 — 2nd International Conference on Predictive, Preventive and Personalized Medicine & Molecular Diagnostics
List of major Depression medicine and related Research Centres
• Depression Workshop - Carol the Coach
• Signs of Depression, Therapy and Counselling for Depression
• Postpartum Depression Workshop Cheyenne Regional
• Workshops on Herbs for Stress, Depression and Anxiety
• Appendix B: Depression and Parenting Workshop Agenda
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 12thAug 2014