As per available reports about 267 journals, 15 Conferences, 7 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Depression medicine list and about 518 articles are being published on the current trends in Depression medicine list. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Brazil, Japan, Belgium, Mexico, Switzerland and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Depression medicine list are being carried out. Depression medicine list is a list of antidepressants, as well as drugs used to augment antidepressants, by pharmacological and/or structural classification. Chemical/generic names are listed first with brand names in parentheses.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences OMICS Group is a pioneer and leading scientific event organizer, which publishes around 300 Open Access Journals and organizes over 100 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Depression medicine list and related journals
• J BEHAV MED - Journal of Behavioural Medicine
• PSYCHOL MED - Psychological Medicine
• BMC Psychiatry
• ANN BEHAVIORAL MED - Annals of Behavioural Medicine
• PSYCHOSOM MED - Psychosomatic Medicine
List of major Depression medicine list and related Conferences
• Management of Mental Health Disorders Western Caribbean Cruise Co-Sponsored with School of Medicine, SUNY at Stony Brook
• ACPM 2014 Jakarta Indonesia — The 16th Congress Asian College of Psychosomatic Medicine conjunction with Indonesia Society of Psychosomatic Medicine Meeting 2014
• WCP 2014 — 7th World Congress for Psychotherapy
• INPNC2014 — 3rd INTERNATIONAL 7th NATIONAL PSYCHIATRIC NURSING CONGRESS
• NPHTI Course — National Pediatric Hypnosis Training Institute, Skill Development Workshop 2014
List of major Depression medicine list and related Research Centres
• Workshops on Herbs for Stress, Depression and Anxiety
• Anxiety: How to Cope with It - UF Counseling & Wellness
• Workshop Calendar
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 12, 2021