As per available reports about 803 journals, 20 Conferences, 21 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Depressive disorders and about 103152 articles are being published on the current trends in Depressive disorders. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Brazil, Japan, Switzerland and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Depressive disorders are being carried out. As reported in Journal of Affective Disorders article, Depressive disorders are known about whether cognitive/affective depressive symptoms or somatic/affective depressive symptoms are associated with inflammation in Heart Failure (HF), or that the relation is confounded with disease severity. Aim to examine the association between depressive symptom dimensions in HF patients with inflammatory markers cross-sectionally and prospectively, while adjusting for appropriate confounders.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences OMICS Group is a pioneer and leading scientific event organizer, which publishes around 300 Open Access Journals and organizes over 100 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
|OMICS International hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS International signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Depressive disorders and related journals
• J AFFECT DISORDERS - Journal of Affective Disorders
• EUR PSYCHIAT - European Psychiatry
• PSYCHIAT RES - Psychiatry Research
• BIOL PSYCHIAT - Biological Psychiatry
• BRIT J PSYCHIAT - British Journal of Psychiatry
List of major Depressive disorders and related Conferences
• ISBD 2015 — 17th Annual Conference of the International Society for Bipolar Disorders
• Hematology-2014 — 2nd International Conference on Hematology & Blood Disorders
• Neurobiology of Brain Disorders — Neuro-degeneration and Aging-related Disorders of the Nervous System
• CBRD-2015 — 2nd Caribbean Biomedical Research Days
• Neurobiology of Brain Disorders — Gordon-Merck Research Seminar/Neuro-degeneration and Aging-related Disorders of the Nervous System
List of major Depressive disorders and related Research Centres
• Workshops - Anxiety Disorders Association of America
• Depression Workshop - Carol the Coach
• Presentations and Workshops | Mood Disorders Association
• Workshops Anxiety & Depression Disorders – Newport
• The Neuroscience of Depression Workshop
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 12thAug 2014