As per available reports about 1137 journals, 20 Conferences, 16 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Design of Experiment and about 17140 articles are being published on the current trends in Design of Experiment. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Brazil, Japan, Switzerland and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Design of Experiment are being carried out. Design of Experiment is the design of any information where variation is present, whether under the full control of the experimenter or not. However, in statistics, these terms are commonly used for controlled experiments. Formal planned experimentation is often used in evaluating physical objects, chemical formulations, structures, components, and materials. Other types of study, and their design, are discussed in the articles on computer experiments, opinion polls and statistical surveys natural experiments and quasi-experiments.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences OMICS Group is a pioneer and leading scientific event organizer, which publishes around 300 Open Access Journals and organizes over 100 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Design of Experiment and related journals
• INT J ADV MANUF TECHNOL - International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology
• J MATER PROCESS TECHNOL - Journal of Materials Processing Technology
• Quality Engineering
• MATER DESIGN - Materials & Design
List of major Design of Experiment and related Conferences
• DIFF2014 — DIFFRACTION 2014 - International Workshop on Diffraction in High-Energy Physics
• TAU 2014 — 14th International Workshop on Tau Lepton Physics
• TMEX 2014 — Theory Meeting Experiment 2014: Neutrinos And Cosmos
• 4th International Workshop CHArMEx - the Chemistry-Aerosol Mediterranean Experiment
• Physics of Biopolymer Self-Assembly
List of major Design of Experiment and related Research Centres
• Workshop on Design of Experiments by Indian Statistical Institute
• Training - Stat-Ease, Inc.
• DESIGN OF EXPERIMENTS WORKSHOP - DRM Associates
• INI Programme DAE Workshop - Design and Analysis
• NIPS 2013 Workshop on Causality: Large-scale Experiment
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 09, 2021