As per available reports about 525 journals, 20 Conferences, 25 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Design research and about 808269 articles are being published on the current trends in Design research. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Brazil, Japan, Switzerland and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Design research are being carried out. Design research is the research process of designing, including work of context designing and research based design practice. It is a type of research methodology commonly used by researchers in the learning sciences. The design-based research methodology is often employed by learning scientists in their inquiries because this methodological framework considers the subject of study to be a complex system involving emergent properties that arise from the interaction of more variables than are initially known to researchers, including variables stemming from the researchers themselves.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences OMICS Group is a pioneer and leading scientific event organizer, which publishes around 300 Open Access Journals and organizes over 100 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Design research and related journals
• Design Journal
• DESIGN STUD - Design Studies
• J ENGINEERING DESIGN - Journal of Engineering Design
• RES ENG DESIGN - Research in Engineering Design
• Design Issues
List of major Design research and related Conferences
• Science & Technology Policy — Gordon Research Seminar/Systems Analysis from Research to Practice
• Scientific Methods in Cultural Heritage Research — Gordon Research Seminar/Molecular and Material Analysis for Art, Archaeometry and Conservation
• ORSSA 2014 — 43rd ORSSA Annual Conference
• Notch Signalling in Development, Regeneration & Disease — Gordon Research Seminar/From Molecular Mechanisms to Translational Research
• Chemotactic Cytokines — Gordon Research Seminar/New Frontiers in Chemokine Research
List of major Design research and related Research Centres
• Workshop on Research Design for Causal Inference
• Design Research Workshop 01
• Curedale's Design Research Methods Workshop
• Spring 2014 Design Frontiers Workshops
• Workshops | CHI 2014
• Workshops - The Centre for Research in Design
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on June 17, 2021