As per available reports about 49 journals, 20 Conferences, 10 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Developmental Psychology and about 30105 articles are being published on the current trends in Developmental Psychology. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Brazil, Japan, Switzerland and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Developmental Psychology are being carried out. Developmental Psychology is the scientific study of changes that occur in human beings over the life cycle of theirs. Originally concerned with infants and children, the field has expanded to include adolescence, adult development, aging, and the entire lifespan. This field examines change across a broad range of topics including motor skills and other psycho-physiological processes; cognitive development involving areas such as problem solving, moral understanding, and conceptual understanding; language acquisition; social, personality, and emotional development; and self-concept and identity formation.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences OMICS Group is a pioneer and leading scientific event organizer, which publishes around 300 Open Access Journals and organizes over 100 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Developmental Psychology and related journals
• DEVELOP PSYCHOL - Developmental Psychology
• HUM DEVELOP - Human Development
• AMER PSYCHOL - American Psychologist
• INT J BEHAV DEV - International Journal of Behavioural Development
List of major Developmental Psychology and related Conferences
• IPCD 2014 — International Psychology Conference Dubai 2014
• CSTXN — Cell Symposium: Transcriptional Regulation in Development
• GCBP 2014 — 1st Global Conference of Biological Psychiatry
• EMBO Practical Course — 3D Developmental imaging
• EAWOP 2015 — 17th congress of the European Association of Work and Organizational Psychology
• 2nd International SystemsX.ch Conference on Systems Biology
• IFMAD 2014 — The 14th International Forum on Mood and Anxiety Disorders
List of major Developmental Psychology and related Research Centres
• Free Workshops | Child Mind Institute
• Workshops - The Wishing Star: Lapointe Developmental Clinic
• Training, Conferences, and Workshops – Educational
• Professional Development Workshops
• Child Psychology meetings & conferences – Research Raven
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 11, 2021