As per available reports about 510 journals, 20 Conferences, 4 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Diabetes insipidus and about 9236 articles are being published on the current trends in Diabetes insipidus. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Brazil, Japan, Switzerland, China, Peru, Israel and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Diabetes insipidus are carried out. As reported in Journal of Diabetes & Metabolism article, Diabetes insidipus is a condition characterized by excessive thirst and excretion of large amounts of severely diluted urine, with reduction of fluid intake having no effect on the concentration of the urine. There are different types of diabetes insipidus, each with a different set of causes. The most common type in humans is the neurological form, called Central Diabetes Insipidus (CDI), which involves a deficiency of Arginine Vasopressin (AVP), also known as Antidiuretic Hormone (ADH). The second common type of DI is Nephrogenic Diabetes Insipidus (NDI), which is due to kidney or nephron dysfunction caused by an insensitivity of the kidneys or nephrons to ADH. DI can also be gestational, or present as an iatrogenic artefact of alcohol or some types of drug abuse.
Journal of Diabetes & Metabolism is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Diabetes. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Diabetes & Metabolism provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Computational chemistry and, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences OMICS Group is a pioneer and leading scientific event organizer, which publishes around 300 Open Access Journals and organizes over 100 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Diabetes insipidus and related journals
• DIABETES RES CLIN PRACT - Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice
• DIABETES-METAB RES REV - Diabetes-metabolism Research and Reviews
• DIABETES TECHNOL THER - Diabetes Technology & Therapeutics
• DIABETES VASC DIS RES - Diabetes & Vascular Disease Research
• Journal of Diabetic Complications
List of major Diabetes insipidus and related Conferences
• ATTD 2015 — The 8th International Conference on Advanced Technologies & Treatments for Diabetes
• CODHy — The 5th World Congress on Controversies to Consensus in Diabetes, Obesity and Hypertension
• Keystone Symposia: Diabetes and Metabolic Dysfunction
• MEDS East — Metabolic Endocrine Disease Summit East
• ASPED — Arab Society for Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes Conference
List of major Diabetes insipidus and related Research Centres
• Certified Diabetes Educator Workshop | Sandiego Diabetes
• Neurogenic diabetes insipidus | Disease | Conferences
• Nephrogenic diabetes insipidus | Disease | Conferences
• *Review Diabetes Self- Management Workshop
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 29, 2022