As per available reports about 149 journals, 86 Conferences, 52 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Diabetes and about 485633 articles are being published on the current trends in Diabetes. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Brazil, Japan, Switzerland and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Diabetes are being carried out. As reported in Journal of Diabetes & Metabolism article, Diabetes is the most common metabolic disorder associated with many complications. The condition develops due to abnormalities in carbohydrate metabolism and insulin synthesis. The journal is focused on cutting edge research in the prevention, pharmacological treatment, management, and education of diabetes and related disorders.
Journal of Diabetes & Metabolism is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Diabetes. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Diabetes & Metabolism provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Diabetes and, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing a conference on Asia Pacific Diabetes Conference and Expo to be held on July11-13, 2016 in Brisbane, Australia. The previous four Diabetes congresses were held at Santa Clara-USA, Philadelphia-USA, Hyderabad-India and Chicago-USA had achieved a grand success. Now it is the time for the 5th World Congress on Diabetes to address new challenges and emerging issues in Diabetes. Diabetes is the premier event that brings together a unique and International mix of experts, researchers and decision makers both from academia and industry across the globe to exchange their knowledge, experience and research innovations to build a world Diabetes community.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Diabetes related Journals
List of major Diabetes related Conferences
- 12th WHO/IDF/EASD Cambridge Seminar on the epidemiological and public health aspects of diabetes mellitus during 23 -29 Aug 2015, Cambridge, United Kingdom.
- Improving patient outcomes through communication on 12 Sep 2015, Stockholm, Sweden.
- UMIB Summit 2015 during 24 -25 Sep 2015, Porto, Portugal.
- ESSL 2015 — Endocrine Society of Sri Laanka in collaboration with the Endocrine Society USA during 01-04 Oct 2015, colombo, Sri Lanka
- MEDS — Metabolic & Endocrine Disease Summit MEDS East during 07 -10 Oct 2015, Orlando, United States.
- Diabetes: An Overview - London 2014 on 08 Oct 2015, London, United Kingdom
- 15th International Thyroid Congress during 18 - 23 Oct 2015, Orlando, United States
- Keystone Symposia on Diabetes: New Insights into Molecular Mechanisms and Therapeutic Strategies during 25 -29 Oct 2015, Kyoto, Japan
- Neck Ultrasound and US Guided Fine Needle Biopsy on 28 Oct 2015, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- AACE2015 — The Third Annual Clinical Congress and Gulf Chapter Annual Meeting during 29 -31 Oct 2015, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- CODHy — 5th World Congress on Controversies to Consensus in Diabetes, Obesity and Hypertension during 05-7 Nov 2015
- 2015 International School of Thyroid Ultrasonography during 13-14 Nov 2015, Pisa, Italy
- 3rd Steroid Research Congress during 15-18 Nov 2015, Chicago, United States
- Diabetes Therapy & Management Congress during 16 -17 Nov 2015, London, United Kingdom
- Diabetes Refresher during 20-21 Nov 2015, Berlin, Germany
- CODHy — The 5th World Congress on Controversies to Consensus in Diabetes, Obesity and Hypertension during 20-22 Nov 2015
- 4th European Middle East Forum on Cardiovascular Risks on 27 Nov 2015, Budapest, Hungary
- World Diabetes Congress (WDC) 2015 during 30-04 Dec 2015, Vancouver, Canada
- IOF Regionals — 3rd Middle East and Africa Osteoporosis Meeting during 05-07 Dec 2015, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Diabetes Refresher during 10-11 Dec 2015, Cologne, Germany
- National Training Course in Thyroid Ultrasound and FNAC 2015 on 11 Dec 2015, London, United Kingdom
- ATTD 2016 — Advanced Technologies & Treatments for Diabetes during 03 -06 Feb 2016, Milan, Italy
- PreHT 2016 — The 4th International Conference on Prehypertension, Hypertension & Cardio Metabolic Syndrome during 03-06 Mar 2016, Venice, Italy
- WCO-IOF-ESCEO 2016 — World Congress on Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis and Musculoskeletal Diseases during 14-17 Apr 2016, Malaga, Spain
- ATA — 85th Annual Meeting of the American Thyroid Association during 21-25 Sep 2016, Denver, United States
List of Diabetes related Associations include:
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 13, 2021