As per available reports about 1820 journals, 20 Conferences, 5 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Diabetes medicines and about 198691 articles are being published on the current trends in Diabetes medicines. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Brazil, Japan, Switzerland and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Diabetes medicines are carried out. Diabetes medicines are the medicines used for the treatment of diabetes or the drugs used to cure diabetes. These include drugs like as Linagliptin, Anagliptin, Vildagliptin etc.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences OMICS Group is a pioneer and leading scientific event organizer, which publishes around 300 Open Access Journals and organizes over 100 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Diabetes medicines and related journals
• J GEN INTERN MED - Journal of General Internal Medicine
• DIABETIC MED - Diabetic Medicine
• ANN BEHAVIORAL MED - Annals of Behavioural Medicine
• PREV MED - Preventive Medicine
• PLOS One
List of major Diabetes medicines and related Conferences
• ATTD 2015 — The 8th International Conference on Advanced Technologies & Treatments for Diabetes
• CODHy — The 5th World Congress on Controversies to Consensus in Diabetes, Obesity and Hypertension
• FIXED 2015 — The 6th International Conference on Fixed Combination in the Treatment of Hypertension, Dyslipidemia and Diabetes Mellitus
• IOF TP 2014 — IOF 5th Asia Pacific Osteoporosis Meeting
• Course — Pain Review Course 2014 - San Antonio
• Traditional Medicine - 2014 — 2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Traditional & Alternative Medicine
List of major Diabetes medicines and related Research Centres
• Conferences - Diabetes UK
• Diabetes Training, Classes & Workshops
• European Medicines Agency - News and Events – Workshops
• Conferences & Workshops | Diabetes Research Center
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 06, 2021