As per available reports about 553 journals, 20 Conferences, 18 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Diabetes Mellitus and about 353718 articles are being published on the current trends in Diabetes Mellitus. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Brazil, Japan, Switzerland and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Diabetes Mellitus are carried out. Diabetes Mellitus also known as diabetes is a group of metabolic diseases in which there are high blood sugar levels over a prolonged period. This high blood sugar produces the symptoms of frequent urination, increased thirst, and increased hunger. Untreated, diabetes can cause many complications. Acute complications include diabetic ketoacidosis and non-ketotic hyperosmolar coma. Serious long-term complications include heart disease, stroke, kidney failure, foot ulcers and damage to the eyes.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences OMICS Group is a pioneer and leading scientific event organizer, which publishes around 300 Open Access Journals and organizes over 100 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Diabetes Mellitus and related journals
• DIABETES RES CLIN PRACT - Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice
• DIABETES-METAB RES REV - Diabetes-metabolism Research and Reviews
• DIABETES TECHNOL THER - Diabetes Technology & Therapeutics
• DIABETES VASC DIS RES - Diabetes & Vascular Disease Research
• Journal of Diabetic Complications
List of major Diabetes Mellitus and related Conferences
• ATTD 2015 — The 8th International Conference on Advanced Technologies & Treatments for Diabetes
• CODHy — The 5th World Congress on Controversies to Consensus in Diabetes, Obesity and Hypertension
• FIXED 2015 — The 6th International Conference on Fixed Combination in the Treatment of Hypertension, Dyslipidemia and Diabetes Mellitus
• IOF TP 2014 — IOF 5th Asia Pacific Osteoporosis Meeting
• Course — Pain Review Course 2014 - San Antonio
• Traditional Medicine - 2014 — 2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Traditional & Alternative Medicine
List of major Diabetes Mellitus and related Research Centres
• Workshop: Conference on Gestational Diabetes Mellitus
• Summary and recommendations of the Fifth International Workshop-Conference on Gestational Diabetes Mellitus
• American Diabetes Association's Fourth International Workshop-Conference on Gestational Diabetes Mellitus: summary and discussion. Therapeutic interventions
• Workshop on paediatric investigation plans in type-2 diabetes mellitus
• AAIM : ASP Workshop on Diabetes Mellitus
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 13, 2021