As per available reports about 4197 journals, 40 Conferences, 45 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Diagnostics and about 150786 articles are being published on the current trends in Diagnostics. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Switzerland, Mexico, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Diagnostics are being carried out. Diagnosis is to identify the nature and cause of a certain phenomenon or disease. Diagnosis is used in many various fields with variations in the use of logics, analytics, and experience to determine "cause and effect". In systems engineering and computer science, it is basically used for determining the causes of symptoms, mitigations, and solutions.
The Journal of Molecular Biomarkers & Diagnosis best Open Access, online, medical journal. Biomarker is an indicator of a particular disease or physiological state of an organism. Journal of Molecular Biomarkers and diagnosis is a peer reviewed medical journal that includes a wide range of topics in this field and creates a platform for the authors to make their contribution towards the journal. The editorial office promises a thorough peer review of the submitted manuscripts to ensure quality. The Journal seeks high-quality submissions and welcome contributions in Biomarker, genetic marker, screening, dna-profiling, cytogenetics, transcriptome, cancer biomarkers, prostate specific antigen, biomarker toxicology.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences with the various international organizations 7th Biomarkers and Research Conference Oct 31-Nov 02, 2016 Baltimore, USA.Our International Medical Conferences magnetize speakers, scientists, researchers, students, industrial delegates and other professionals across the globe. Personalized Medicine conference is an urge for the progression of molecular analysis of research by connecting scientists across the world at conferences and exhibitions that would create an environment encouraging for information exchange, creation of new ideas and quickening of applications. OMICS International conferences offer quality professional development opportunities for education administrators and leaders to present the scientific sessions of their interest. Our prominence is well known to world congresses and is well reflected by the content and exposure of our academic conferences.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Diagnostics and related journals
• DIAGN MICROBIOL INFECT DIS - Diagnostic Microbiology and Infectious Disease
• DIAGN CYTOPATHOL - Diagnostic Cytopathology
• Journal of Diagnostic Medical Sonography
• ANN DIAGN PATHOL - Annals of Diagnostic Pathology
• J MOL DIAGN - Journal of Molecular Diagnostics
List of major Diagnostics and related Conferences
• Next Generation Dx Summit
• BDT2014 — 3rd Biomarkers in Diagnostics & Therapeutics
• Point-of-Care Diagnostics World Congress
• INDC 2014 — 14th International Nutrition & Diagnostics Conference
• Lab-on-a-Chip & Microarray World Congress
• LOACA2014 — Lab-on-a-Chip Asia - Microfluidics and Point Of Care Diagnostics
List of major Diagnostics and related Research Centres
• 39th Annual Climate Diagnostics & Prediction Workshop
• 38th Annual Climate Diagnostics & Prediction Workshop
• Diagnostic Training | ICT Workshop Solutions
• Diagnostic Systems: BD INFORM Workshops
• Workshop on TB Diagnostics - PD Hinduja Hospital
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 13, 2021