As per available reports about 6970 journals, 100 Conferences, 20 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Fever medicine and about 3,050,000articles are being published on the current trends in fever medicine. In terms of research annually, US, Japan,Germany and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Differntial equations. An equation containing a function of one independent variable and its derivatives is called as Differential equations Linear differential equations, which have solutions can be added and multiplied by coefficients, are well-defined, and exact closed-form solutions are obtained A simple example is Newton's second law of motion — the relationship between the displacement x and the time t of the object under the force F, which results to the differential equation
for the motion of a particle of constant mass m. F depends on the position x(t) of the particle at time t, and so the unknown function x(t) appears on both sides of the differential equation, as is indicated in the notation F(x(t)).
Journal of Applied & Computational Mathematics is an academic journal provides an opportunity to share the information among the scientists and researchers. Scholarly Open Access journal aims to publish most complete and reliable source of information on the discoveries and current developments in the mode of original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc. in all areas of the field and making them freely available through online without any restrictions or any other subscriptions to researchers worldwide. Open Access also maximizes the visibility of research publications and improves the quality, impact and influence of research globally.
OMICS Group International through its Open Access Initiative is committed to make genuine and reliable contributions to the scientific community. OMICS Group hosts over 350 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 100 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 100 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access. OMICS Group Conferences make the perfect platform for global networking as it brings together renowned speakers and scientists across the globe to a most exciting and memorable scientific event filled with much enlightening interactive sessions, world class exhibitions and poster presentations.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major journals
• Journal of Differential Equations
• Electronic Journal of Differential Equations
• International Journal of Differential Equations
• Journal of Dynamics and Differential Equations
• Differential Equations
• International Journal of Differential Equations and Applications
• Electronic Journal of Qualitative Differential Equations
• Journal of Partial Differential Equations
List of related conferences
• International Conference on Mathematical Sciences Maduari, India
• International Conference on Mathematical Sciences Thailand Pattaya, Thailand
• 22nd Conference on Applied and Industrial Mathematics - CAIM 2014 Bacau, Romania
• 3rd International Conference on Mathematical Sciences and Applications New Delhi, India
List or related Research Centres
• Oxford Centre for Nonlinear PDE
• Institute of Fundamental ResearchCentre for Doctoral Training in Partial Differential Equations,
• University of Oxford
• EPSRC CIMPA-PHILIPPINES research school
• Worcester Polytechnic Institute
• Karlsruhe Institute of Technology,Germany
• Thornton Research Centre,
• The CIMPA research school
• Wageningen University & Research Centre
• Prince Leopold Institute of Tropical Medicine
• Baylor College of Medicine
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 26, 2022