As per available reports about 1235 journals, 110 Conferences, 15 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Digital Signal Processing and about 2,850,000 articles are being published on the current trends in Digital Signal Processing. In terms of research annually, US, Japan, Czech Republic India and UK are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Digital Signal Processing are being done. Digital signal processing (DSP) is the mathematical manipulation of an information signal to modify It is represented by discrete time, discrete frequency, or other discrete domain signals by a sequence of numbers or symbols and the processing of these signals. Digital signal processing involves linear or nonlinear operations.
Journal of Applied & Computational Mathematics is an academic journal provides an opportunity to share the information among the scientists and researchers. Scholarly Open Access journal aims to publish most complete and reliable source of information on the discoveries and current developments in the mode of original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc. in all areas of the field and making them freely available through online without any restrictions or any other subscriptions to researchers worldwide. Open Access also maximizes the visibility of research publications and improves the quality, impact and influence of research globally.
OMICS Group International through its Open Access Initiative is committed to make genuine and reliable contributions to the scientific community. OMICS Group hosts over 350 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 100 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS Publishing Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 100 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access. OMICS Group Conferences make the perfect platform for global networking as it brings together renowned speakers and scientists across the globe to a most exciting and memorable scientific event filled with much enlightening interactive sessions, world class exhibitions and poster presentations.
OMICS Group is a pioneer and leading scientific event organizer, organizes over 100 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
List of major journals
List of related conferences:
• International Conference on Advances in Computer and Electronics Technology - ACET 2014 Hong Kong, Hong Kong
• ICT Innovations 2014 Ohrid, Macedonia
• ICMC-SMC-2014: 40th International Computer Music Conference joint with the 11th Sound & Music Computing Conference Athens, Greece
• International Conference on Advances in Computing, Control and Networking - ACCN - 2014 Pretoria, South Africa
• International Conference on Advances in Computer Science and Information Technology Pattaya, Thailand
• 2014 International Conference on Digital Signal Processing (ICDSP 2014) Milan, Italy
• 2014 6th International Conference on Signal Processing Systems (ICSPS 2014) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
• International Conference on Information Technology ICIT 2014 Bhubaneswar India
• 5th International Conference on Pervasive and Embedded Computing and Communication Systems (PECCS 2015) Angers Loire Valley, France SPIE Medical Imaging 2015 Orlando, United States of America
• 2015 IEEE International Conference on Electrical, Computer and Communication Technologies Coimbatore, India
List or related Research Centres
• Communication & Digital Signal Processing Centre
• Centre for Signal and Information Processing
• Centre for Digital Signal Processing Research
• The Applied Digital Signal and Image Processing Research Centre (ADSIP)
• Stanford University
• Cranfield University
• University of Sydney
• Queen Mary University of London