As per available reports about 25 journals, 08 Conferences, are presently dedicated exclusively to Disseminated intravascular coagulation and about 3,32,000 articles are being published on the current trends in Disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC). In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC) are being carried out. As reported in Medline plus , Disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC) is a serious disorder in which the proteins that control blood clotting become over active.
The Journal of Vascular Medicine and surgery is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Disseminated intravascular coagulation. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Vascular Medicine and surgery provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Vascular Medicine and surgery , thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing 3rd international conference on Surgery and Anestheisa November 17-19,2014,Chicago-NorthShore ,USA.Surgery and Anesthesia 2014 address and discuss on the recent advancements and technologies being used and developed in surgery. This is an exclusive opportunity for experts to share their latest findings, technical expertise and experiences in the fields of Cricothyroidotomy, Laparoscopy, Craniofacial dysostosis, lipomodelling, Glycemic Control, Hepatobiliary System, Stent Implantation, Hypocapnia, Hepatic Artery, Endophthalmitis prophylaxis.The scientific sessions were arranged in an interdisciplinary manner to allow delegates to explore issues directly connected to their own areas of work. They also provide an opportunity to engage with Eminent Delegates, Speakers, Exhibitors, Sponsors, Collaborators, Participants, etc of our conferences from a wide range of disciplines.
OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Disseminated intravascular coagulation and related journals
• Rare tumors
• Infection and immunity
• Journal of dairy science
• BMC research notes
• Bulletin du cancer
• Annals of gastroenterology : quarterly publication of the Hellenic Society of Gastroenterology
• Leukemia research
• Case reports in nephrology and urology
• Annals of internal medicine
• Cardiovascular research
• Acta médica portuguesa
• European review for medical and pharmacological sciences
• Nihon Rinshō Men'eki Gakkai kaishi = Japanese journal of clinical immunology
• Blood transfusion = Trasfusione del sangue
• Clinics and research in hepatology and gastroenterology
• Journal of thrombosis and haemostasis : JTH
• BMC veterinary research
• Thrombosis and haemostasis
List of major Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation and related conferences
• Innovations in Medicine Conference 2014,October 9-11, 2014,Park Inn by Radisson Budapest Hotel,Budapest, Hungary
• The 23rd International Congress of the Israel Society of Anesthesiologists (ICISA 2014)
• September 16-18, 2014,Hilton Tel Aviv,Tel Aviv, Israel
• The 3rd World Congress on Controversies in Hematology (COHEM 2014),September 11-13, 2014,Istanbul, Turkey
• 14th International Conference on Cancer-Induced Bone Disease (CIBD 2015),November 2015 (Not Final),Rotterdam, Netherlands
• ACC.15 - The American College of Cardiology 64th Annual Scientific Session & Expo 2015,March 2015 (Not Final),United States
• The 4th World Congress on Controversies in Hematology (COHEM 2016),September 2016 (Not Final),Location is not final
• Eurothrombosis 2014,October 2014 (Not Final),Location is not final
List of major Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation and research centers
• Nippon Medical School Hospital, Tokyo, Japan.
• St. Michael's Hospital-University of Toronto
• Hiroshima University Hospital, Hiroshima, Japan.
• Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA, United States
• Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA, United States
• University of Virginia
• West Virginia University,
• Eastern Virginia Medical Schoo