As per available reports about 322 journals, 74 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to diversity and about 8,40,00,000 articles are being published on the current trends in diversity. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out.
As reported in Queens Borough community college article,The concept of diversity encompasses acceptance and respect. It means understanding that each individual is unique, and recognizing our individual differences. These can be along the dimensions of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies. It is the exploration of these differences in a safe, positive, and nurturing environment. It is about understanding each other and moving beyond simple tolerance to embracing and celebrating the rich dimensions of diversity contained within each individual.
Diversity is a reality created by individuals and groups from a broad spectrum of demographic and philosophical differences. It is extremely important to support and protect diversity because by valuing individuals and groups free from prejudice, and by fostering a climate where equity and mutual respect are intrinsic.
The Journal of Diabetes & Metabolism is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Diversity. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Journal of Diabetes & Metabolism provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Diversity, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing conferences is organizing 5th world congress on Diabetes and Metabolism (Diabetalogy-2014)November 03-05,2014,Lasvegas,USA
OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of Major diversity and related journals
• Journal of cultural biodiversity
• Journal of Diversity in Higher Education
• Public relations journal
• Cultural Diversity & Ethnic Minority Psychology
• Behavioural processes
• Applied and environmental microbiology
• Marine pollution bulletin
• European journal of clinical microbiology & infectious diseases : official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology
• Molecular immunology
• Microbial ecology
• Virology journal
• The ISME journal
• Environmental science and pollution research international
• The Pediatric infectious disease journal
• BMC genomics
• Current topics in microbiology and immunology
• Integrative and comparative biology
• Journal of medical microbiology
• Nucleic acids research
• Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases
List of Major diversity and related conferences
• Improving Talent Management 2014,September 23-24, 2014,Sydney Boulevard Hotel,Sydney, Australia
• i.CONECT 360° HR Strategy & Technology Minds 2014,November 19-21, 2014,Humboldt Carre Berlin,Berlin, Germany
• 14th National Mediation Conference 2014,September 9-11, 2014,Grand Hyatt Melbourne,Melbourne, Australia
• ACM SIGUCCS 2014 Management Symposium,November 2-7, 2014,Sheraton Salt Lake City,Salt Lake City, UT, United States
• Touristik & Caravaning International Leipzig 2014,November 19-23, 2014,Leipziger Messe,Leipzig, Germany
• Languages & The Media 2014,November 5-7, 2014,Radisson BLU Hotel,Berlin, Germany
• 2014 HR Business Partner Strategy,October 28-30, 2014,Hotel Palomar San Diego
San Diego, CA, United States
• The 11th Conference of the International Federation of Professional Abortion and Contraception Associates (FIAPAC) 2014,October 3-4, 2014,Cankarjev dom Cultural and Congress Centre,Ljubljana, Slovenia
• 2015 International Business Conference in Maui,January 4-8, 2015,Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa,Lahaina, HI, United States
• Capital Campaigns: Integrating Student Involvement 2014,September 25, 2014,Webinar
• Talent, Leadership & Acquisition Forum 2014,October 22-23, 2014,London, United Kingdom
• 9th Annual University Governance and Regulations Forum 2014,September 16-17, 2014
• Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne,Melbourne, Australia
• 2015 International Business Conference in San Juan,March 22-26, 2015,Caribe Hilton Hotel,San Juan, Puerto Rico
• 32nd Industry Liaison Group (ILG) National Conference 2014,August 5-8, 2014,Marriott Wardman Park,Washington, DC, United States
• 28th IPMA (International Project Management Association) World Congress 2014,Sep 29 - Oct 1, 2014,World Trade Centre,Rotterdam, Netherlands
• Multidisciplinary Academic Conference on Education, Teaching and E-learning (MAC-ETeL 2014),October 16-17, 2014,CSVTS - Czech Association of Scientific and Technical Societies,Prague, Czech Republic
List of Major diversity and related journals
• Center for Health Protection , Bilthoven , the Netherlands
• The University of Queensland, Brisbane
• Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan
• University of Washington, Seattle,
• Escuela Centroamericana de Geología, Red Sismológica Nacional, Universidad de Costa Rica, San Jose, Costa Rica.
• Environmental and Nutritional Sciences, University of Milan, Milan, Italy.
• Translational Genomics Research Institute, Flagstaff, Arizona,
• Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania