As per available reports about 45 journals, 223 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to proteomics and about 136084 articles are being published on the current trends in proteomics. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Dopamine are being carried out.
As reported in Psychology article Dopamine is a neurotransmitter that helps control the brain's reward and pleasure centers. Dopamine also helps regulate movement and emotional responses, and it enables us not only to see rewards, but to take action to move toward them. Dopamine deficiency results in Parkinson's Disease, and people with low dopamine activity may be more prone to addiction. The presence of a certain kind of dopamine receptor is also associated with sensation-seeking people, more commonly known as "risk takers."
The Journal of Alcoholism & Drug Dependence is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Dopamine.
Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Alcoholism & Drug Dependence provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Dopamine, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences 3rd international conference and exhibition on Addiction research & Therapy, August 04-06,2014, Chicago,USA
OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of Dopamine and related journals
List of Dopamine and related conferences
• 9th Annual International Conference on Psychology 2015, May 25-28, 2015,Athens, Greece
• 2014 International Conference on Education and Psychology,December 17-19, 2014,Toshi Center Hotel,Tokyo, Japan
• Asia-Pacific Conference on Education, Society and Psychology (APCESP 2015),January 8-10, 2015,Courtyard by Marriott Seoul Times Square,Seoul, Korea (South)
• International Conference on Society, Psychology and Education (ICSPE 2015),January 19-21, 2015,Hotel Fort Canning,Singapore
• International Symposium on Education, Psychology and Society (ISEPS 2014),September 4-6, 2014,Kafuu Resort Fuchaku,Okinawa, Japan
• BPS Division of Health Psychology (DHP) Annual Conference 2014,September 10-12, 2014,Park Inn by Radisson York City Centre,York, United Kingdom
• CPSYC International Congress on Clinical & Counselling Psychology 2014,December 1-4, 2014,Limak Lara De Luxe Hotel & Resort,Antalya, Turkey
• The 5th International Conference on Education & Educational Psychology (ICEEPSY 2014),October 22-25, 2014,Acapulco Resort & Convention & SPA,Kyrenia, Cyprus
• 4th Annual International Conference on Cognitive and Behavioral Psychology (CBP 2015),February 9-10, 2015,Hotel Fort Canning,Singapore
• Annual International conference on Fostering Human Resilience 2015,June 15-17, 2015,Embassy Suites Las Vegas,Las Vegas, NV, United States
• The International Conference on Education, Psychology and Society 2015,April 23-25, 2015,The QUBE Pudong,Shanghai, China
• 10th Annual International Conference on Kinesiology and Exercise Sciences 2014
• August 4-7, 2014,Athens, Greece
• 2nd International Conference on Education, Economic, Psychology and Society (ICEEPS 2015),February 3-5, 2015,Toshi Center Hotel,Tokyo, Japan
• SGEM 2014 Scientific Conference on Psychology, Sociology and Education
• September 2-7, 2014,Flamingo Grand Congress Center,Albena, Bulgaria
• Annual Symposium on Management and Social Sciences (ASMSS 2014),August 29-31, 2014,Renaissance Seoul Hotel,Seoul, Korea (South)
• 3rd International Symposium on Education, Psychology, Society and Tourism (ISEPST 2015),March 5-7, 2015,Osaka, Japan
• Shaping the Developing Brain: Prenatal through Early Childhood 2014,November 11-13, 2014,New York Academy of Sciences Conference Center,New York City, NY, United States
• 3rd International Symposium on Education, Psychology and Social Sciences (ISEPSS 2015),April 5-7, 2015,Kyoto Research Park,Kyoto, Japan
• 7th World Congress for Psychotherapy (WCP 2014),August 25-29, 2014,Durban ICC - International Convention Centre,Durban, South Africa
• New Frontiers in the Neurobiology of Mental Illness 2014,October 10, 2014,New York Academy of Sciences Conference Center,New York City, NY, United States
List of Dopamine research centers
• Centre for Molecular Medicine Norway, Nordic EMBL Partnership, University of Oslo, Oslo
• Addiction Biology Unit, Institute of Neuroscience and Physiology, Gothenburg University, Sweden.
• McGovern Institute for Brain Research and Department of Brain and Cognitive Sciences, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge
• Laboratory of Sensorimotor Research, National Eye Institute, National Institutes of Health,Bethseda
• Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago
• Leiden University Institute for Psychological Research & Leiden Institute for Brain and Cognition Leiden, the Netherlands
• Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics Psychiatric Hospital, University of Zurich, Switzerland.