As per available reports about 35 journals, 30 Conferences, 10 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Drug Interaction and about 323212 articles are being published on the current trends in Drug Interaction. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Drug Interaction are being carried out. A Drug interaction means when two types of drugs administered at a time then they interact with each other, which is usually called as a drug interaction. At this time the drugs effect may increase or may decrease.
Drug interactions are when one drug interacts with the other drug and produce a pharmacological effect. The effect of the drug can be increased or decreased or cause adverse effects as well. These interactions are kinetic such as absorption, distribution, metabolism and excretion. Drug Interaction related articles can be published in Drug Interaction High Impact Factor Journals, drug interactions peer review journals, Potential Drug Interactions and Duplicate Prescriptions, Drug Metabolism and Drug Interactions.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Drug Interaction and related journals
• European Journal of clinical pharmacology
• Journal of clinical pharmacology
• Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics
• Cancer Chemotherapy and pharmacology
• Clinical therapeutics
List of major Drug Interaction and related Conferences
• Frontiers in Pharmaceutical Science & Research
• CMC Analytical Comparability Master class
• 2nd International Conference on Physiological Computing Systems
• DD 2.0 — ECCB workshop: Drug Development 2.0 -- Computational drug repurposing, target discovery and translational research.
• Drug Metabolism — Integrating Drug Metabolism Sciences: From Enzymology to Systems Biology
List of major Drug Interaction and related Research Centres
• Centre for Drug Research and development
• Warren Family Research Center for Drug Discovery
• Center for Drug Discovery and development process
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 28, 2020