As per available reports about 592 journals, 26 Conferences, 19 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Economic history and about 29642 articles are being published on the current trends in Economic history. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Indonesia, China, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Economic history are being carried out. Economic history is the study of economies or economic phenomena in the past. Analysis in economic history is undertaken using a combination of historical methods, statistical methods, and by applying economic theory to historical situations and institutions. The topic includes business history, financial history and overlaps with areas of social history such as demographic history and labour history. Quantitative (econometric) economic history is also referred to as Clio-metrics.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Economic history and related journals
• ECON HIST REV - Economic History Review
• J ECON HIST - Journal of Economic History
• American Historical Review
• AUST ECON HIST REV - Australian Economic History Review
• J POLIT ECON - Journal of Political Economy
List of major Economic history and related Conferences
• iCare-2 — International Conference on Applied Research in Economics
• AE 2014 — Artificial Economics 2014
• International Workshop on Nonlinear Analysis and Applications to Economics
• NSC 2014 — 2014 International Conference on Nonlinear Science and Complexity
• Health Economics for Non-Health-Economists - with Prof. Dr. Lieven Annemans
List of major Economic history and related Research Centres
• Workshops - Queen's University Centre for Economic History
• SIRE Economic History Workshop – University of Stirling Regional economic development council to hold workshop
• Economic History Workshop - Noel D. Johnson
• Workshops - Gatton College of Business and Economics
• ECON 325: Economic History Workshop - Stanford University
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 17, 2021