As per available reports about 1205 journals, 4 Conferences, 20 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Economies and about 2949 articles are being published on the current trends in Economies. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Britain, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Economies are being carried out. Economies consist of the production, distribution or trade, and consumption of limited goods and services by different agents in a given geographical location. The economic agents can be individuals, businesses, organizations, or governments. Transactions occur when two parties agree to the value or price of the transacted good or service, commonly expressed in a certain currency. A given economy is the result of a set of processes that involves its culture, values, education, technological evolution, history, social organization, political structure and legal systems, as well as its geography, natural resource endowment, and ecology, as main factors. These factors give context, content, and set the conditions and parameters in which an economy functions.
|OMICS International hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS International signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Economies and related journals
• J POLIT ECON - Journal of Political Economy
• EUR J POLIT ECON - European Journal of Political Economy
• Economie Et Statistique
• REV SOC ECON - Review of Social Economy
• Review of African Political Economy
List of major Economies and related Conferences
• LEARN Tech Asia Conference 2014
• Bio Tech 2014 and 6th Czech-Swiss Symposium
• IOT — 2014 International Conference on the Internet of Things
• 5th International IUPAC Conference on Green Chemistry
List of major Economies and related Research Centres
• Macroeconomics and International Economics Workshop
• University of Chicago Department of Economies - Workshops
• Economics Call For Papers for Conferences-Workshops
• CSAE: Conferences & Workshops
• Workshops - ERSA
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 12thAug 2014