As per available reports about 184 journals, 958 Conferences, 101 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Electronics Engineering and about 3660000 articles are being published on the current trends in Electronics Engineering. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Electronics Engineering are being carried out. As reported in wiki article, Electronics engineering, or electronic engineering, is an engineering discipline where non-linear and active electrical components such as electron tubes, and semiconductor devices, especially transistors, diodes and integrated circuits, are utilized to design electronic circuits, devices and systems, typically also including passive electrical components and based on printed circuit boards. The term denotes a broad engineering field that covers important subfields such as analog electronics, digital electronics, consumer electronics, embedded systems and power electronics. Electronics engineering deals with implementation of applications, principles and algorithms developed within many related fields, for example solid-state physics, radio engineering, telecommunications, control systems, signal processing,systems engineering, computer engineering, instrumentation engineering, electric power control, robotics, and many others.
The Journal of Electrical & Electronic Systems is an open access journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in electronics. The scope of the journal encompasses Electrical engineering, Wireless communication systems, Biosensors & actuators, Photonics & Bio photonics, Audio & digital signal processing, Wireless sensor networks, LED & detectors, Solid state lighting, Spintronics, Quantum electronics, Photovoltaic & solar energy, Active & passive filters, Pattern recognition, Non-linear microscopy & ultrafast spectroscopy, Advanced computer architecture, Electric & magnetic fields, Power distribution networks & power losses, Renewable energy sources, Adaptive arrays, Electromagnetic wave theory, Electromagnetic inverse problems, Surfaceplasmonics & Nano photonics, Electromagnetism, Integrated Electro-optical devices, Communication systems & networks, DC-DC Converters, Semiconductors & transistors, Microelectronics & Nano electronics, Digital & analog VLSI, Smart antennas & beam forming, Computational electromagnetics, Direction of arrival estimation, Power electronics and Electric drives, Neural networks, Network theory, Modeling and computation, Protection devices, Distribution systems, FACTS, Electrical machines, Artificial intelligence.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Electronics Engineering and related journals
• Journal of Biosensors & Bioelectronics
• Journal of Electrical & Electronic Systems
• International Journal of Electromagnetics and Applications
• Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications
• COMPEL-The International Journal For Computation And Mathematics In Electrical And Electronic Engineering
• Electronics & Communication Engineering Journal
• IEEJ Transactions On Electrical And Electronic Engineering
• Journal Of Systems Engineering And Electronics
• Medical Electronics & Biological Engineering
• Microelectronic Engineering
List of major Electronics Engineering and related Conferences
• 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Biosensors & Bioelectronics August 11-13, 2014 San Antonio, USA
• 4th International Conference and Exhibition on Biosensors & Bioelectronics Sep 28-30, 2015 Boston, USA
• Global Summit on Electronics and Electrical Engineering November 02-04, 2015 Valencia, Spain
• Electronic Meetings Mexico 2014
• International Conference on Engineering and Information Technology (ICEIT 2015)
• 2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering 2014
• 2014 IEEE 23rd Conference on Electrical Performance of Electronic Packaging and Systems (EPEPS)
• International Conference on Information Technology and Engineering (ICTAE 2014)
• 4 Steps to Electronic and Information Technologies Compliance 2014
• The 4th International Conference on Engineering and Applied Science (ICEAS 2014)
• Annual Conference on Life Sciences and Engineering (ACLSE 2014)
• Tokyo International Conference on Engineering and Applied Science (TICEAS 2014)
List of major Electronics Engineering and related Research Centres
• Centre for Applied Research in Electronics
• Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute
• DEFENCE RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ORGANISATION
• Department Of Electronics & Information Technology
• Centre for Research in Electronics & Communication
• NASA's Electronics Research Center (ERC)
• Polymer Electronics Research Centre
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 26, 2020