As per available reports about 145 journals, 54 Conferences, 41 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Electrophysiology and about 850000 articles are being published on the current trends in Electrophysiology. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Electrophysiology are being carried out. As reported in WebMD article, Electrophysiology, An electrophysiology (EP) study is a test that records the electrical activity and the electrical pathways of your heart. This test is used to help determine the cause of your heart rhythm disturbance and the best treatment for you. During the EP study, your doctor will safely reproduce your abnormal heart rhythm and then may give you different medications to see which controls it best or to determine the best procedure or device to treat your heart rhythm.
The Journal of Biosensors & Bioelectronics is an open access journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in electrophysiology. Biosensors and Bioelectronics are the applications of the electronics to biology and medicine. As we know, Biosensor is an analytical device that combines biological component with physicochemical detector. Some of the best examples of Bioelectronics are cardiac pacemaker, blood glucose meter and magnetic resonance imaging. The field of Bioelectronics comprises the subjects of electrical engineering, biology, physics, chemistry and materials science. The electronic gadgets play key role in measuring the biological systems and revolutionized the methods of diagnosis.
It is a great pleasure and an honor to extend you a warm invitation to attend 4th International Conference and Exhibition on Biosensors & Bioelectronics to be held in September 28-30, 2015 at Hilton Atlanta airport, USA.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Electrophysiology related journals
List of major Electrophysiology related Conferences
- Sensors Global Summit, 10 Nov 2015-11 Nov 2015; La Jolla, CA, United States
- Biosensors 2016, 25 May 2016-27 May 2016; Gothenburg, Sweden
- Organic Semiconductors Conference 2016, 22 Sep 2016-25 Sep 2016; Cavtat, Dubrovnik, United Kingdom
- International Conference on Advances in Bioprocess Engineering and Technology,
- The 2nd Israeli Biophotonics Conference, 01 Dec 2015-02 Dec 2015; Ramat Gan, Israel
- Organic Semiconductors, 22 Sep 2016-25 Sep 2016; Dubrovnik, Croatia
- 2nd European Endovascular and Inteventional Cardiology Conference, 27 Aug 2015 → 28 Aug 2015, Athens, United States
- Computing in Cardiology Conference, 06 Sep 2015-09 Sep 2015, Sophia Antipolis, France
- Hands-On Cardiac Ultrasound Imaging & Doppler 2015, 14 Sep 2015-19 Sep 2015, Irving (Dallas), Texas, United States
- The 20th Annual Scientific Session of the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, 17 Sep 2015-20 Sep 2015, Washington, DC, United States
- Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe (CIRSE) Congress 2015, 26 Sep 2015-30 Sep 2015, Lisbon, Portugal
- Frontiers in Failing Fontan: Long Term Solutions, 27 Sep 2015-28 Sep 2015, Atlanta, GA, United States
- Coronary CT Angiography, 28 Sep 2015-30 Sep 2015, Reston, VA, United States
- 57th Annual World Congress-International College of Angiology, 02 Oct 2015 → 04 Oct 2015, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Hands-On Cardiac Ultrasound Imaging & Doppler 2015, 12 Oct 2015-17 Oct 2015, Irving (Dallas), Texas, United States
- Venice Arrhythmias 2015, 16 Oct 2015-18 Oct 2015, Venice, Italy
- Biosensing Instrument Inc is exhibiting at the 2nd International Conference on Label-Free Technologies, 12-14 March 2015; Cambridge, MA, USA
- The ECS Conference on Electrochemical Energy Conversion & Storage with SOFC-XIV is an international conference convening in Glasgow, July 26-31, 2015
- 4th International Conference on Bio-Sensing Technology, 10 - 13 May 2015, Lisbon, Portugal
- 17th International Conference on Biosensors and Bioelectronics, September 17 - 18, 2015, Rome, Italy
- 2015 International Conference on Biochips, Biosensors and Bioelectronics (ICBBB 2015) September 18 to 20, 2015 in Shanghai, China
- Abu Dhabi International Heart Failure Conference: An Update on Diagnosis and Therapy, 26 Nov 2015-27 Nov 2015, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- 6th International Conference on Clinical & Experimental Cardiology, 29 Feb 2016-02 Mar 2016, Philadelphia, United States
- 15th Biennial Meeting of the International Society for Applied Cardiovascular Biology, 07 Sep 2016-10 Sep 2016
- ESC Congress 2015,London, United Kingdom, August 29, 2015 to September 2, 2015
- 12th Annual Electrocardiology Course: Basics and Beyond, India, August 30, 2015
- PICS-AICS: Pediatric and Adult Interventional Cardiac Symposium, Las Vegas, NV, United States, September 18, 2015 to September 21, 2015
- AANN Advances in Stroke Care Conference, Rosemont, IL, United States, September 24, 2015 to September 26, 2015
- SASEAP 2015, Myrtle Beach, SC, United States, September 25, 2015 to September 27, 2015
- Cardiovascular Disease Management: A Case-Based Approach / 3rd Annual Symposium, Phoenix, AZ, United States, October 1, 2015 to October 2, 2015
- 15th Annual Echo New York '15, New York, NY, United States, October 10, 2015 to October 12, 2015
- TCT 2015, San Francisco, CA, United States, Sunday, October 11, 2015 to Thursday, October 15, 2015
- Venice Arrhythmias 2015, Venice, Italy, Friday, October 16, 2015 to Sunday, October 18, 2015
- 6th Annual Contemporary, Challenging and Controversial Issues in Electrophysiology®: A Case-Based Review with the Leaders in Clinical Electrophysiology, New York, NY, United States, October 31, 2015 to November 1, 2015
- American Heart Association Scientific Sessions, Orlando, FL, United States, November 7, 2015 to November 11, 2015
- Order and Disorder in the Cardiac Rhythm: Beyond the Basics (New Expanded Curriculum!)GA, United States, November 13, 2015 to November 15, 2015
- 8th Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Society (APHRS) Scientific Sessions Melbourne, Australia, November 19, 2015 to November 22, 2015
- Controversies and Advances in the Treatment of Cardiovascular Disease: The Fourteenth in the Series Beverly Hills, CA, United States, November 19, 2015 to November 20, 2015
- AF VT VF Summit, Chicago, IL, United States, December 3, 2015 to December 5, 2015
- The Houston Aortic Symposium: Frontiers in Cardiovascular Diseases, The Ninth in the Series, Houston, TX, United States, March 3, 2016 to March 5, 2016
- Interventional Cardiology 2016: The International Symposium, Snowmass Village, CO, United States, March 6, 2016 to March 11, 2016
- International Conference and Exhibition on Pediatric Cardiology at Valencia, Spain during August 25-27, 2015.
- Twenty Third Annual State-of-the-Art Arrhythmia Symposium at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 2015-09-12
- Peterborough Cardiac Update Meeting, 17 September 2015 Peterborough City
- 25th Annual Controversies in Cardiac Arrhythmias, Washington, D.C., 2015-09-18
- PICS~AICS 2015, Las Vegas, September 18-21, 2015
- Colorado Arrhythmia Symposium 2015, 2015 September 18-20, 2015. St. Julien Hotel, Boulder Colorado.
- XV WSA - World Congress on Cardiac Arrhythmias, September 17-20 2015, Beijing China
List of major Electrophysiology related Associations
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 20, 2021