As per available reports about 75 journals, 35 Conferences, 24 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Electrostatic Force and about 1680000 articles are being published on the current trends in Electrostatic Force. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Electrostatic Force was known since the time of the ancient Greeks that amber rubbed with fur would become "electrified" and attract small objects, an effect also easily seen by rubbing a piece of plastic with wool. The word "electricity" in fact comes from the Greek name for amber. During Benjamin Franklin's time, such astonishing electrical phenomena had been observed that widely-attended public electrical displays had become popular. A public presentation of this kind so strongly impressed Franklin that he bought the lecturer's equipment, and began investigating electrical phenomena on his own, in parallel with other efforts already underway in Europe. Others had already found that there were two kinds of electrical charge, and that charges of the same kind repel while charges of opposite kind attract each other. Franklin designated the two kinds of charge as “positive” and “negative.” But while qualitative understanding was developing rapidly, a quantitative Understanding of the forces between electrically charged objects was still lacking..
The Journal of Electrical & Electronic Systems is an open access journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Electrostatic Force. The scope of the journal encompasses Electrical engineering, Wireless communication systems, Biosensors & actuators, Photonics & Biophotonics, Audio & digital signal processing, Wireless sensor networks, LED & detectors, Solid state lighting, Spintronics, Quantum electronics, Photovoltaic & solar energy, Active & passive filters, Pattern recognition, Non-linear microscopy & ultrafast spectroscopy, Advanced computer architecture, Electric & magnetic fields, Power distribution networks & power losses, Renewable energy sources, Adaptive arrays, Electromagnetic wave theory, Electromagnetic inverse problems, Surfaceplasmonics & Nano photonics, Electromagnetism, Integrated Electro-optical devices, Communication systems & networks, DC-DC Converters, Semiconductors & transistors, Microelectronics & Nano electronics, Digital & analog VLSI, Smart antennas & beam forming, Computational electromagnetics, Direction of arrival estimation, Power electronics and Electric drives, Neural networks, Network theory, Modelling and computation, Protection devices, Distribution systems, FACTS, Electrical machines, Artificial intelligence.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Electrostatic Force and related journals
• Journal of Biosensors & Bioelectronics
• Journal of Electrical & Electronic Systems
• International Journal of Electromagnetics and Applications
• Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications
• Journal of Biosensors & Bioelectronics
• Journal of Electrostatics- Sciencedirect
• Journal of Electrostatics
• Journal of Electrostatics- ELSEVIER
• Journal of the American Chemical Society
List of major Electrostatic Force and related Conferences
• 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Biosensors & Bioelectronics August 11-13, 2014 San Antonio, USA
• 4th International Conference and Exhibition on Biosensors & Bioelectronics Sep 28-30, 2015 Boston, USA
• Global Summit on Electronics and Electrical Engineering November 02-04, 2015 Valencia, Spain
• IEEE Industry Applications Society Annual Meeting (IAS-2014)
• Sign Istanbul 2014
• IEEE Industry Applications Society Annual Meeting (IAS-2015)
• IEST Annual Technical Meeting - ESTECH 2015
• Sign Istanbul 2015
• 11th International Conference on Mathematical Problems in Engineering, Aerospace and Sciences - ICNP...
List of major Electrostatic Force and related Research Centres
• The Applied Electrostatics Research Centre
• Electrostatic Forces For Satellite Swarm Navigation And Reconfiguration
• University of Surrey: Polymer Research Centre
• National Service Center for Environmental Publications (NSCEP)
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 11, 2021