As per available reports about 254 journals, 60 Conferences, 20 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Endoscopy and about 6830 articles are being published on the current trends in Endoscopy. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to are being Endoscopy carried out. Endoscopy typically refers to looking inside the body for medical reasons using an endoscope, an instrument used to examine the interior of a hollow organ or cavity of the body. Endoscopy includes topics such as endoscope, angioscop, arthroscopy, bronchoscop, colposcopy, culdoscop .
Journal of Gastrointestinal & Digestive System being an academic journal aims to cater and apportionment of the information among the people akin this expertise. Scholarly Open Access journal is persistent in publishing the most authentic and current trends in the precinct of discoveries & inventions. The information can be made at hand in the form of research articles, review articles, case reports, short communications etc. Open Access allows the reach of the information to its super late level thereby encouraging and improving the element, impact and the reach of the study on a global scale.
OMICS International is a pioneer and leading scientific event organizer, which publishes around 300 Open Access Journals and organizes over 100 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS International has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards.
OMICS International Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Endoscopy and related journals
• Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
• Journals – SAGES
• Techniques in Gastrointestinal Endoscopy journal
• Digestive Endoscopy
• Journal of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
• Journal and Encyclopedia of GI Endoscopy
List of major Endoscopy diseases and related Conferences
• How Safe and Successful Are Live Demonstrations of Therapeutic ERCP?
• Helicobacter pylori "Test and Treat" or Endoscopy for Managing Dyspepsia: An Individual Patient Data Meta-analysis Endoscopy
• Appropriate use of upper gastrointestinal endoscopy--a prospective audit. Steering Group of the Upper Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Audit Committee
• Consensus Development Conference on Endoscopy
• Consensus report of the 2nd International Conference on Double Balloon Endoscopy
List of major Endoscopy and related Research Centres
• Center for Endoscopic Research and Therapeutics (CERT)
• European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
• ASGE American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
• Gastroenterology and Hepatology
• Therapeutic Endoscopy Centre
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 23, 2021