As per available reports about 245 jJournals, 158 Conferences, 27 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Entomology and about 1019421 articles are being published on the current trends in Entomology. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Entomology are being carried out. Insects are known for their creepy and parasitic nature.Few are non lethal but few are fatal enough causing death. It is therefore important to study there characterstics, and study of insects is known as Entomology.
Entomology, Ornithology & Herpetology scholarly journal attracts a worldwide audience, larger than that of any subscription-based journal, barrier-free access to research on Entomology, Ornithology & Herpetology Published. The scholars and researcher get updated of the ongoing research, and the current scenario. Open Access brings increased visibility, usage, impact for their work and drives innovation in research. OMICS provides you with free journals which gives you wider and easier access to all there peer-reviewed papers.
OMICS Group is a pioneer and leading scientific event organizer, which publishes around 300 Open Access Journals and organizes over 100 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. Since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Entomology and related journals
List of major Entomology related Conferences
- International Congress of Entomology | International Conference Alerts
- 2nd Global Conference on Entomology | International Conference ...
- International Symposia on Entomology | International Conference ...
- 5th GLOBAL CONFERENCE ON ENTOMOLOGY | All Conferences ...
- International Congress of Entomology | All Conferences, Event ...
- A Forum on Pest Management, 13-16 July 2015, Athens, Greece ...
- 1st International Conference on Biosciences Research (ICBR 2015 ...
- 3rd Global Conference on Entomology
- Entomological Society of America 2015 Annual Meeting
- 25th International Conference of the World Association for the Advancement of Veterinary Parasitology
- International Conference on Sciences, Engineering and Technology Innovations
- 6th International Conference on Healthcare and Life Science Research (ICHLSR), 18-19, September 2015, London
- International Academic & Research Conference India 2015
- Second International Research Conference on Science, Health and Medicine 2015 (IRCSHM 2015)
- International Multidisciplinary Academic Conference Thailand 2015 in support of UNESCO 70th Anniversary
- International Conference on Veterinary & Animal Sciences - ICVAS 2015
- 11th International Conference on Healthcare and Biological Research (ICHBR), Dubai, 21-22 February 2016
- 4th International Conference on Agriculture , Biological and Environmental Sciences Bali, Indonesia
- 4th International Conference on Advances in Science and Technology Bali, Indonesia
- The IRES – 4th International Conference on Food and Agricultural Engineering (ICFAE) Melbourne, Australia
- 2nd International Conference on Agriculture, Environment and Biological Sciences (ICAEBS'15) August 16-17, 2015 Bali (Indonesia) Bali, Indonesia
- Academics World 2nd International Conference on Agriculture and Biotechnology (ICABT) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 2015 IIER 4th International Conference on Agriculture and Biotechnology (ICABT) Singapore, Singapore
- 5th International Conference on Biological , Agriculture and Environmental Sciences Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 5th International Conference on Emerging Trends in Science and Technology Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 2015 International Conference on Renewable Energy and Development - ICRED 2015 Bangkok, Thailand
- 2015 International Conference on Food Nutrition, Chemical and Environmental Engineering (ICFNCE’2015) August 25-26, 2015 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- The International Conference On Science, Ecology And Technology (Iconsete’2015 – Vienna) Vienna, Austria
- 2015 International Conference on Agriculture and Sustainability (ICAS 2015) Shanghai, China
- TIIKM's 2nd Annual International Conference on Fisheries and Aquaculture Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Academics World 2nd International Conference on Agriculture and Biotechnology (ICABT) New York, United States of America
- International Conference on Advances in Science, Engineering, Technology and Natural Resources (ICASETNR-15) Aug. 27-28, 2015 Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
- 2nd International Conference on Agriculture, Biotechnology, Science and Engineering Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- The IRES – 3rd International Conference on Food and Agricultural Engineering (ICFAE) London, United Kingdom
- The IRES – 4th International Conference on Food and Agricultural Engineering (ICFAE) Toronto, Canada
- 2015 International Conference on Agronomy and Horticulture (ICAH 2015)
- ICE 2016- International Congress of Entomology
- 2015 International Conference on Pesticide, Fertilizer and Seed (PFS 2015)
- Insects - International Conferences
- Western Forest Insect Work Conference
- Conference Insects to feed the world
- 5th International Conference on Agriculture & Horticulture
- 19th Internatıonal Sunflower Conference
- Joint International Conference on Agribusiness and Cooperatives
- Annual Congress and Medicare Expo on Primary Healthcare
- Second International Research Conference on Science, Health and Medicine
- International Conference on Next Generation Sequencing
- Australian & New Zealand Society of Occupational Medicine (ANZSOM) Annual Scientific Meeting
- Global Summit on Herbals and Natural Remedies
- ESA Annual Meeting — Entomology 2016 and the XXV International Congress of Entomology
- The XXV International Congress of Entomology
List of major Entomology related Research Centres
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 10, 2021