As per available reports about 315 journals, 8 Conferences, 10 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Environmental studies and about 366282 articles are being published on the current trends in Environmental studies. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. As reported in The use of natural strontium isotopes as tracers in environmental studies article, Naturally occurring isotopes of elements like strontium have proved to be good tools for tracing the past and for monitoring of processes in the present. The spread and variation in87Sr/86Sr ratios make Sr isotopes a powerful tool when it comes to detecting trends in the soil-vegetation system.
Journal of Geography & Natural Disasters is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Environmental studies. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Geography & Natural Disasters provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Environmental studies and bioinformatics, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
Environmental studies is an interdisciplinary subject examining the interplay between the social, legal, management, and scientific aspects of environmental issues. Interdisciplinary means that issues are examined from multiple perspectives. Unlike environmental science, which focuses mainly on the scientific component of these environmental issues, environmental studies investigates the scientific and the humanitarian aspects. Students of environmental studies learn the causes, effects, and possible solutions to address important environmental problems.
OMICS International is a pioneer in organizing international conferences. OMICS Group is one of the leading scientific event organizers, which conducts over 100 scientific conferences all over the globe. OMICS International hosts 350 Open Access journals with over 3.5 million readers and the renown and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities. Beginning from 2010 OMICS Group conferences are assisting the scientific community by organizing scientific events which will provide the wonderful platform for the renowned scientists, researchers, students, academicians, institutions, entrepreneurs and industries to share their research views.OMICS Group International events provide exciting opportunity to showcase the services of your company to the broad International audience.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Environmental studies and related journals
List of major Environmental studies and related Conferences
- 4th International Workshop “Environmental Conflicts: Planning, Issues and Resolution” Bucharest, Romania
- 23rd Sustainable City 2014 Siena, Italy October 2014
- 2nd Semiotic Society of America 39th Annual Meeting Seattle, United States of America
- 21st Petroleum 2014 Koya, Iraq
- 23rd Region in the Development of Society Brno, Czech Republic November 2014
- 23rd Regional Conference on Science, Technology and Social Sciences (RCSTSS 2014) Cameron Highlands, Malaysia December 2014
- 4th Philosophy of the City II Mexico City, Mexico, June 2015
- 9th , 10th International Conference on Interdisciplinary Social Sciences Split, Croatia (Hrvatska)
- Migrations and Memories / Migração e Memória: an interdisciplinary conference in arts, humanities and social sciences Londrina, Brazil
- International Conference On the Changing World and Social Research I (ICWSR’2015 – Vienna) Vienna, Austria
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON “Multidisciplinary Academic Research & Global Innovation ” (MARGI- 2015)” Beijing, China
- Jakarta International Conference on Engineering & Technology, Computer, Basic & Applied Sciences (ECBA - 2015) Jakarta, Indonesia
- International Conference on Engineering & Technology, Computer, Basic & Applied Sciences (ECBA - 2015) Bali, Indonesia
- Second WINIR Conference: Institutions, Development & Globalization Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Singapore International Conference on Engineering & Technology, Computer, Basic & Applied Sciences (ECBA - 2015) Singapore, Singapore
- Architecture and Resilience on a Human Scale Sheffield, United Kingdom
- 5-th International Conference Nanomaterials: Applications & Properties’ 2015 Lviv, Ukraine
- Call for Papers: 2015 Conference on Illinois History Springfield, United States of America
- International Interdisciplinary Doctoral Conference Bucharest, Romania
- 5th International Conference on Humanities and Social Sciences, September 25-26, ROME-ITALY Rome, Italy
- The 3rd International Conferences on Geological,Geographical, Aerospaces and Earth Sciences 2015 (The 3rd AeroEarth 2015) Jakarta, Indonesia
- 2nd INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON “Multidisciplinary Trends in Academic Research” (MTAR- 2015) Bangkok, Thailand
- Recording Nature in the Early Atlantic World, 1750-1830 Tampa Bay, United States of America
- 2015 Spaces and Flows Conference: Decline Belt Cities and Places: Prospects, Problems, Possibilities - A Common Ground Conference Chicago, United States of America
- Risk in Travel and Tourism: geographies, behaviours and strategies Lisboa, Portugal
- 2nd INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON “Innovative Trends in Multidisciplinary Academic Research – ITMAR-2015” Istanbul, Turkey
- 2nd GeoAdvances Conference Kuala Lumpur, Turkey
- Challenging Collectivities Frankfurt/Main, Germany
- International Conference – Environment at a CrossrOads: SMART approaches for a sustainable future Bucharest, Romania
- 2nd International Conference on “EMERGING TRENDS IN ACADEMIC RESEARCH” (ETAR – 2015) Bali, IndonesiaMINOR CULTURE Melbourne, Australia
- 3rd International Conference on “Innovation Challenges In Multidisciplinary Research & Practice ” (ICMRP-2015) Singapore, Singapore
- The 4th International Geography Symposium Antalya, Turkey
- Self, Selves and Sexualities 2016 Dublin, Ireland
List of major Environmental studies and related Research Centres
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on December 03, 2021