As per available reports about 98 journals, 2 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Environmental toxicology and about 1039 articles are being published on the current trends in Environmental toxicology. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. As reported in An Overview of problems caused by toxic blue–green algae (cyanobacteria) in drinking and recreational water article, Toxic blue–green algae present a hazard to human populations that are exposed through drinking water or recreational activities. The toxins include hepatotoxic peptides, a cytotoxic alkaloid, neurotoxic alkaloids, and saxitoxin derivatives, with allergens and lipopolysaccharides also present.
Journal of Clinical Toxicology is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Environmental toxicology. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Clinical Toxicology provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Environmental toxicology and, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International is a pioneer in organizing international conferences. OMICS Group is one of the leading scientific event organizers, which conducts over 100 scientific conferences all over the globe. OMICS International hosts 350 Open Access journals with over 3.5 million readers and the renown and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities. Beginning from 2010 OMICS Group conferences are assisting the scientific community by organizing scientific events which will provide the wonderful platform for the renowned scientists, researchers, students, academicians, institutions, entrepreneurs and industries to share their research views. OMICS Group International events provide exciting opportunity to showcase the services of your company to the broad International audience.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Environmental toxicology and related journals
• ENVIRON TOXICOL CHEM - Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
• ARCH ENVIRON CONTAM TOXICOL - Archives of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
• BULL ENVIRON CONTAM TOXICOL - Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology Ecotoxicology
• ENVIRON TOXICOL - Environmental Toxicology
• J ENVIRON SCI HEALTH B-PESTIC - Journal of Environmental Science and Health Part B-pesticides Food Contaminants and Agricultural Wastes
• J ENVIRON SCI HEALTH C-ENVIR - Journal of Environmental Science and Health Part C-environmental Carcinogenesis & Ecotoxicology Reviews
• CHEM SPECIATION BIOAVAILAB - Chemical Speciation and Bioavailability
• BIOMED ENVIRON SCI - Biomedical and Environmental Sciences
• Environmental Mutagen Research
• REV ENVIRON CONTAM TOXICOL - Reviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
• ARH HIG RADA TOKSIKOL - Arhiv Za Higijenu Rada I Toksikologiju
List of major Environmental toxicology and related Conferences
• 31st DIOXIN 2014. The 34th International Symposium on Halogenated Persistent Organic Pollutants Madrid, Spain
• 14th 2014 International Conference on Safe and Sustainable Nanotechnology (GTSNN2014) Phitsanulok, Thailand
List of major Environmental toxicology and related Research Centres
• national research centre for environmental toxicology
• center for research on occupational and environmental toxicology
• research journal of environmental toxicology
• center of excellence in environmental toxicology
• center of excellence in environmental toxicology (ceet)
• environmental toxicology research topics
• research journal of environmental toxicology impact factor
• the institute of environmental toxicology
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 16, 2021