As per available reports about 90 journals, 100 Conferences, 20 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Erectile Dysfunction and about 124,00 articles are being published on the current trends in Erectile Dysfunction. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. As reported in The international index of erectile function (IIEF): a multidimensional scale for assessment of erectile dysfunction article, Relevant domains of sexual function across various cultures were identified via a literature search of existing questionnaires and interviews of male patients with erectile dysfunction and of their partners. An initial questionnaire was administered to patients with erectile dysfunction, with results reviewed by an international panel of experts. Following linguistic validation in 10 languages, the final 15-item questionnaire, the International Index of Erectile Function (IIEF), was examined for sensitivity, specificity, reliability (internal consistency and test-retest repeatability), and construct (concurrent, convergent, and discriminant) validity.
Andrology-Open Access is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Erectile Dysfunction. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. Andrology-Open Access provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Erectile Dysfunction, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International is a pioneer in organizing international conferences. OMICS International is one of the leading scientific event organizers, which conducts over 100 scientific conferences all over the globe. OMICS International hosts 350 Open Access journals with over 3.5 million readers and the renown and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities. Beginning from 2010 OMICS International conferences are assisting the scientific community by organizing scientific events which will provide the wonderful platform for the renowned scientists, researchers, students, academicians, institutions, entrepreneurs and industries to share their research views. OMICS International events provide exciting opportunity to showcase the services of your company to the broad International audience.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Erectile Dysfunction and related Conferences
- EMBC - Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society
- ICMLA - International Conference on Machine Learning and Applications
- BMEI - International Conference on BioMedical Engineering and Informatics
- ICECT - International Conference on Electronic Computer Technology
- 6th Sexual Dysfunction Conference
- 4th Multidisciplinary Sexual Dysfunction Conference | ISSM
- The National Institutes of Health Consensus Development Conference on Impotence
- EPC6 - European Phycological Congress
- European Congress of Immunology (ECI) 2015
- TOLL 2015 - International Congress of Innate Immunity
- Keystone Symposia on Diabetes: New Insights into Molecular Mechanisms and Therapeutic Strategies
- American Society for Clinical Pathology 2015 Annual Meeting
- EMBO | Stanford Conference - Personalised Health
- The 2015 Innate Immunity Summit
- 12th ESC Seminar - 12th Seminar of the European Society of Contraception and Reproductive Health
- Ovind 2015 - 7th World Congress on Ovulation Induction
- OVULATION INDUCTION 2015 - Medical Conferences Africa
- Fetal and Women's Imaging 2015: Advanced OB-GYN Ultrasound
- COGI - 22 World Congress on Controversies in Obstetrics, Gynecology & Infertility
- HPV 2015 - 30th International Papillomavirus Conference & Clinical and Public Health Workshops
- ESUR 2015 - European Society of Urogenital Radiology Symposium 2015
- EMRI Course: Abdominal and Urogenital
- 22nd European Symposium on Urogenital Radiology
- ESSIC ANNUAL MEETING
- ICS 2015 - 45th Annual Meeting of the International Continence Society
- 26th World Congress on Videourology
- 12th Congress of Arab Association of Urology
- III Mediterranean Incontinence and Pelvic Floor Society (MIPS) ANNUAL MEETING
- 62nd Kongress der Nordrhein-Westfälischen Gesellschaft ür Urologie e.V.
- 42nd Gemeinsame Tagung der Bayerischen Urologenvereinigung und der Österreichischen
- esellschaft für Urologie und Andrologie
- 57th Jahrestagung der Südwestdeutschen Gesellschaft für Urologie
- Kongress der Dreutschen Gesellschaft für Urologie e.V.
List of major Erectile Dysfunction and related Research Centres
• Erectile Dysfunction - UCSF Medical Center
• Sexual dysfunction | University of Maryland Medical Center
• Peyronie's research centersPharma Research Centre, Wuppertal
• Center for Sexual Medicine » Sexual Medicine » BUMC
• Erectile Dysfunction and Bicycling - Boston University
- University of Rochester Medical Center
• University of Maryland Medical Center
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on March 29, 2023