As per available reports about 700 journals, 1000+Conferences are dedicated exclusively to executive management in 2015 and about 1,780,000 articles are being published on the current trends in executive management. In terms of research annually, developing countries like USA, Australia, and UK, where maximum studies related to executive management are being carried out. According to BCMpedia Executive Management is the highest decision making level in the organization Top management has the power to delegate authority and provide resources within the organization. Executive Management important in leading business direction and being accountable for achieving performance results for the organization. Being a role model - walk the ‘performance. Senior management, executive management, or management team is generally a team of individuals at the highest level of organizational management who have the day-to-day responsibilities of managing a company or corporation.
The Journal of Entrepreneurship & Organization Management is an academic journal – hosted byOMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in executive management. Entrepreneurship & Organization Management being an academic journal aims to cater and apportionment of the information among the people akin this expertise. Scholarly Open Access journal is persistent in publishing the most authentic and current trends in the precinct of discoveries & inventions. The information can be made at hand in the form of research articles, review articles, case reports, short communications etc. Open Access allows the reach of the information to its super late level thereby encouraging and improving the element, impact and the reach of the study on a global scale.
OMICS International hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 10000+ International Conferences annually all over the world. have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS International journals signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
|OMICS International hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS International signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Entrepreneurship
- · Kellogg / Hong Kong UST Business School, China
- · Trium: HEC Paris / LSE / New York University: Stern, France / U.K. / U.S.A.
- · Columbia/London Business School, U.S.A. / U.K.
- · University of Chicago: Booth, U.S.A. / U.K. / Singapore
- · University of Pennsylvania: Wharton, U.S.A.
- · Insead, France / Singapore
- · IE Business School, Spain
- · London Business School, U.K.
- · Columbia Business School, U.S.A.
- · Duke University: Fuqua U.S.A.
- · National University of Singapore School of Business, Singapore
- · Washington University: Olin/ China
- · UC, Berkeley / Columbia U.S.A.
- · IMD, Switzerland
- · New York University: Stern/U.S.A.
- · Iese Business School, Spain
- · Northwestern University: Kellogg/U.S.A.
- · Kellogg / WHU-Otto Beisheim School, Germany
- · Chinese University of Hong Kong China
- · University of Michigan: Ross/U.S.A.
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 18thJunÂ 2016