As per available reports about 349 journals, 206 Conferences, 68 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to eye medicines and about 2,930,000 articles are being published on the current trends in eye medicines. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to eye medicines are being carried out. Eye medicines are the medicines which are used for the treatment of eye.
The journal of Health and Medical Informatics is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in eye medicines. It is an intersection of information related to healthcare and Medicine using ICTs. It is a scholarly journal that integrates the information and communication related to healthcare, medicine and their applications in medical information systems.
The Journal of Community Medicine & Health Education Informatics is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International. Community Medicine is a branch of medicine that is concerned with the health of the members of a community or region. The emphasis in community medicine is on the early diagnosis of disease, the recognition of environmental and occupational hazards to maintain good health and prevention of disease in the community.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Eye medicine and related journals
- Journal of Ophthalmology and Eye Diseases
- American Journal of Ophthalmology
- Journal of Ocular Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Indian Journal of Ophthalmology
- European Journal of Ophthalmology
- British Journal of Ophthalmology
- Current Eye Research
- Current Opinion in Ophthalmology
- Digital Journal of Ophthalmology
List of Major Eye Institutes and Organisations:
- The Wilmer Eye Institute at Johns Hopkins
- The Dean McGee Eye Institute
- Legacy Devers Eye Institute
- Duke Ophthalmology
- The McPherson Eye Research Institute
- The Gavin Herbert Eye Institute
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- 6th Targeting Ocular Disorders Boston, United States of America conference going to be organized in October 2014.
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 14, 2021