As per available reports about 16 journals, 10 Conferences, 5 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Fetal medicine foundation and about 21 articles are being published on the current trends in Fetal medicine foundation. In terms of research annually, USA, UK, Ireland and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Fetal medicine foundationare being carried out.
According to The Fetal Medicine Foundation Organisation it is a Registered Charity that aims to improve the health of pregnant women and their babies through research and training in fetal medicine.
The Foundation, with the support of an international group of experts, has introduced an educational programme both for healthcare professionals and parents and a series of certificates of competence in different aspects of fetal medicine.
The Foundation has supported research and training in the following areas :Early diagnosis of fetal abnormalities
• Screening for chromosomal defects
• Development of safer techniques for prenatal diagnosis
• Intrauterine fetal surgery
• Prediction and prevention of stillbirth
• Prediction and prevention of pre-term birth
• Preeclampsia and fetal growth restriction
• Problems of multiple pregnancies
Journal of Cytology & Histology hosted by OMICS International is a multidisciplinary, open Accessed, peer-reviewed, academic journal with an Impact Factor of 1.067 in 2013 that covers the whole spectrum of fundamental research dealing with the structure, function, chemistry and biology of Cell. Our journal aims to publish original studies and comprehensive reviews for enhancing our understanding about human and plant diseases related to cells and tissues.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List related journals:
• Congenital Anomalies
• Community Genetics
• American Journal of Medical Genetics
• Trends in Molecular Medicine
• Journal of Cell Biology
• Public Health Genomics
• BMC Systems Biology
• Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology
• Journal of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics
List of related Research Centres:
• Mount Sinai Medical Center & School of Medicine
• University of California San Francisco
• Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
• University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
• National Institutes of Health, United States
• University of California Berkeley
• Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
• Alton Ochsner Clinic Foundation
List of related Conferences:
• National Conference of the Society of Fetal Medicine:August,2014.
• 10th Asia Pacific Congress in Maternal Fetal Medicine (APCMFM): OGSS,August,2014.
• Steamboat Perinatal Conference:2014.
• 14th World Congress in Fetal Medicine:2015.
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 29, 2020