As per the available reports there are about 351 journals, 80 conferences, 10 workshops presently dedicated exclusively to Fetal medicine. There are almost 15503 articles on Fetal medicine Foundation. In terms of research US, UK, India, Canada,Chicago, Ireland are some leading countries where maximum studies related to Fetal medicine is being carried out.
Acoording to the Journal of Pediatrics and Child Health, Fetal medicine is a subspecialty of obstetrics that focuses on identified risk pregnancies. The role includes obstetric ultrasound for fetal assessment and diagnosis of anomalies, invasive prenatal diagnosis and management of pregnancies complicated by maternal medical disorders, multiple fetuses and the antenatal management of extreme prematurity. Skill specialisation within Maternal-fetal medicine includes fetal interventions such as fetal shunting procedures, intrauterine transfusion, fetoscopic laser photocoagulation of anastomotic vessels for twin to twin transfusion syndrome and ex utero intrapartum treatment. MFM specialists are actively involved in clinical and basic science research to improve maternal and neonatal outcomes.
Journal of Cytology & Histology hosted by OMICS International is a multidisciplinary, open Accessed, peer-reviewed, academic journal with an Impact Factor of 1.067 in 2013 that covers the whole spectrum of fundamental research dealing with the structure, function, chemistry and biology of Cell. Our journal aims to publish original studies and comprehensive reviews for enhancing our understanding about human and plant diseases related to cells and tissues.
List of related Journals:
• Journal of Fetal Medicine.
• Journal of Maternal-Fetal Medicine.
• Journal of Maternal-Fetal and Neonatal Medicine.
• Journal of Perinatology.
• American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
• Journal of Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
• International Journal of Pediatrics.
• Indian Journal of Pediatrics.
• Journal of Pediatric Health Care.
• Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health.
• Journal of Human Genetics.
• Journal of Medical Genetics.
• Journal of Genetic Counseling.
List of related Conferences:
• National Conference of the Society of Fetal Medicine:August,2014.
• 10th Asia Pacific Congress in Maternal Fetal Medicine (APCMFM): OGSS,August,2014.
• Steamboat Perinatal Conference:2014.
• 14th World Congress in Fetal Medicine:2015.
List of major Research Centres:
• Harris Birthright Research Centre for Fetal Medicine.
• Edinburgh research centre.
• Center for Fetal and Maternal Health provides (CFHM).
• Integrated Research Center for Fetal Medicine.
• Fetal medicine research centre.
• Dell Pediatric Research Institute.
• Kentucky Pediatric Research Institute.
• Charité University Medicine Berlin
• Mount Sinai Medical Center & School of Medicine.
• University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey.
• Chinese Academy of Sciences.