As per available reports about 207 journals, 150 Conferences, 20 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Fever medicine and about 2,110,000 articles are being published on the current trends in fever medicine. In terms of research annually, US, Japan, China,India and UK are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to fever medicine are being carried out.
Fever medicines are the drugs used to cure Fever. Some of the most commonly used fever medicines are Acetaminophen, Aspirin, Docosanol, Ibuprofen, and Naproxen. ibuprofen is effective in reducing fevers in children. Aspirin is not recommended in children and young adults (those under the age of 16 or 19 depending on the country) due to the risk of Reye's syndrome.
The Journal of Health & Medical Informatics -hosted by OMICS International is a scholarly journal that integrates the information and communication related to healthcare, medicine and their applications in medical information systems.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major journals:
· Annals of Tropical Medicine and Parasitology
· Journal of Ethnobiology and Ethnomedicine
· Journal of Infection
· Journal of Clinical Microbiology
· European Journal of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases
· Journal of Feline Medicine and Surgery
· Journal of Veterinary Medicine Series A-physiology Pathology
· Trends in Molecular Medicine
List of related conferences:
· Annual Primary Care Summer Conference: 2014
· Fifth International Conference on Travel Medicine
· 8th International Conference on Typhoid Fever
· Invasive Salmonelloses:2013
List or related Research Centres:
· Centre for Tropical Medicine
· The Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research.
· National Amyloidosis Centre
· University of Maryland Medical Center (UMMC).
· MRC Centre for Outbreak Analysis and Modelling London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
· Wageningen University & Research Centre
· Prince Leopold Institute of Tropical Medicine
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 20, 2020